June 6 & 7, 2010 Anaheim VI- What the f*** are we gonna do??!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to do the spa thing. Can someone please post the link again? I forgot who mentioned it. :reject:

I am currently trying to figure out which massage I want.

Hot Springs | Glen Ivy Spa

I'm definitely in for Monday, if anyone else is interested you can go just for the hotsprings, mud and pool. But they also offer full spa treatments.

Here's a suggestion - We could go to BeSpun/Legends MMA. It's a world-renowned pole dancing/MMA training facility in Hollywood with 18-foot poles and co-ed classes. We could do pole for the ladies and MMA for the fellas..... or vice versa. :sexywink:

J/k :wink:

Sorta :reject:

I might be a "maybe" for that one too, as I really don't have any firm plans for that day or the 7th either. I'll try to know for sure before I leave next Friday. I might take the clown car/weinermobile to Griffith Park. Or on an OJ-style high speed chase down the Santa Ana Freeway.

That's, uhh, excellent. :)

Aw, thanks, Laura :hug:
At least my company is paying for it. I told them about the fees, and they said it would have cost about the same if they had booked me on another flight from Philly to Atlanta that night. Because it's so close to the travel date.

But I still think for paying that fee I should at least get a voucher to check in my baggage for free or something. :yes:

Disneyland and CPK are planned for Saturday the 5th. All of the details for both are here but the dinner basics are reservation at 6, split checks OK, ordering off the regular menu and table on the patio.

In for Disneyland
dsmith2904
I Move in Mysterious Ways (maybe)
Lila64
Maddy (BonosLil'Pal94)
BAW
kellyahern

In for Dinner at CPK
dsmith2904
BluRmGirl
Mr. BluRmGirl
Outsider
MissVelvetDress_75
Lila64
Maddy (BonosLil'Pal94)
I Move in Mysterious Ways
lauramullen
romi
vjacqb
BAW
Mr. BAW
kellyahern
trojanchick99
RedRocksU2
martha
Edge_Orchestra
kafrun
Krisi83
paulrg
FitzChivalry
dstalksalot
nicv
redkat (fingers and toes crossed until Tuesday)
U2fan05 (maybe)
U2fan05's brother (maybe)

There in Spirit
zuropa_fit
Dakotalola
U2FloridaFan
bonocomet and family
mtnfox and family

PCH including four beaches of driver's choosing(), concluding in Malibu for Edge's house.
departs at 9 a.m.
Departing June 6 about 9 a.m.
Romi
Laura
Paulrg + friend
trojanchick99
redkat
kafrun (maybe)
I Move in Mysterious Ways (maybe)

So would love to go to the spa on Monday if this whole working thing wasn't in the way. Glen Ivy is amazing, you guys will have so much fun! Definitely do The Grotto.

Which location?

It's about 20 miles from Anaheim and about 10 degrees warmer.

Is that the one where a giant paintbrush comes and lathers you with something? I only got this description from a reviewer who posted on yelp.

That is it. It's underground and very relaxing. They recommend you do it after the mud. So in general the order is massage, hotspring, mud, grotto. You will be so very relaxed after this.

Thanks for that added category Dev...I just noticed it now. :hug:

You're welcome! :hug:

Last time I went, The Grotto was an additional $25. I've never done the massages and other extra treatments at Glen Ivy, just the mud, the Grotto, the mineral baths, hot tubs and Roman baths, and that was awesome. The food there is good, too. Don't wear any silver jewelry into the water there because it will tarnish (you can clean it up with toothpaste, but it's kind of a pain).

Count me in for PCH, I have about 6 rolls of expired b&w ffilm I want to use up.
I can fit in the trunk if there isn't any room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom