June 6 & 7, 2010 Anaheim VI- What the f*** are we gonna do??!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"ain't nothing gonna break our stride..."

I hope that song is stuck all your heads because it's stuck in mine :grumpy:

I am currently trying to figure out which massage I want.

After being on hold for 20+ minutes :angry: I finally managed to book a custom massage. My appointment's at 11am, and they told me to get there by 10am. Actually if it were up to me, I'd want to be there from the time they open (9am) :reject: but it's entirely up to you, Diana since we're only getting a ride from you.

Originally I wanted the stress reliever and the foot massage, but the lady told me to get the custom one so I can tell them what areas to work on.

I didn't book for the Grotto yet, because if everybody wants to go we might as well go together. And the lady said we can just schedule that on the day of to see what's available.

I definitely need this before I go to work on Tuesday.

After being on hold for 20+ minutes :angry: I finally managed to book a custom massage. My appointment's at 11am, and they told me to get there by 10am. Actually if it were up to me, I'd want to be there from the time they open (9am) :reject: but it's entirely up to you, Diana since we're only getting a ride from you.

Originally I wanted the stress reliever and the foot massage, but the lady told me to get the custom one so I can tell them what areas to work on.

I didn't book for the Grotto yet, because if everybody wants to go we might as well go together. And the lady said we can just schedule that on the day of to see what's available.

I definitely need this before I go to work on Tuesday.

I'm in for 9am, that way we have time to chill by the pool. :hyper:

when is this spa day of yours? It's not gonna interfere with any of the FUN stuff, is it?:wink:

I am thinking maybe I want to do this on Monday too. There is public transport that can take you to the site. I will have to explore the options. I will not have a car, so I will look at the public transport option.

and thanks Bonocomet for posting the photo of The Queen Mary deck.

I think I changed my mind and might do this afterall, but on Sunday the 6th. It's about a two hour bus ride, but the Queen Mary doesn't open until 10am anyway. It depends on how much Disneyland wipes me out :lol:

actually, the coolest thing about going to Edge's house is the neighborhood and the view of the ocean. The way it's set up is that the thing you see is a garage... the garage leads into an inner compound that Google Earth provides a blurry view of...

I went to Bono's house in Ireland last summer without getting arrested or anything. :shifty:

I might take the clown car/weinermobile to Griffith Park. Or on an OJ-style high speed chase down the Santa Ana Freeway.

:hmm: Iris and I are planning to go to Disney on Sunday now that Monday has become our spa getaway. Wouldn't mind going to Griffith Park in the afternoon/evening, if you changed your mind about PCH.

Or maybe the PCH trip can conclude at the Griffith Park so we'll just plan to join you there or something. Too many things I want to do...

:angry: does the Glen Ivy Spa have only one person working the f'ing phone!?

Seems like. My guess is they are extra busy with people making appointments for the 3 day.

Also, I'm glad we aren't going today or tomorrow there's a huge truck fire on the 91 right near there and they've had that section of freeway closed all day.

Okay, I am booked. 11am that Monday for a full swedish 80 min. massage. :drool:

I want to do the grotto, they recommended that if we wanted to add the grotto to coordinate with you ladies and call back to add it on to the service. So if any of you want to do, please let me know.

I am really looking forward to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom