June 6 & 7, 2010 Anaheim VI- What the f*** are we gonna do??!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there are a few places in San Francisco where you can get a massage, but the cops tend to raid those places every few months and arrest people.

there are a few places in San Francisco where you can get a massage, but the cops tend to raid those places every few months and arrest people.

well, they better raid the places this weekend so I'll be good to go there in 2 weeks. :shifty:

I hate to call Glen Ivy and spend that time on hold again :mad:
What time do you think we should schedule the grotto? According to Diana's master plan it should be towards the end of our visit?

I hate to call Glen Ivy and spend that time on hold again :mad:
What time do you think we should schedule the grotto? According to Diana's master plan it should be towards the end of our visit?

yeah same here but the alternative is going on a waiting list the day we arrive. I think Diana should chime in with her thoughts about the game plan. Diana, will you also be having an 80 min. massage?

ok so here is what Iris will be doing in Anaheim as of Friday evening:

Sat. afternoon: land at LGB, meet Ethan at the airport. Go to hotel then have lunch. later in the evening, dinner at CPK.

Sunday: Disney Land. However depending on my right leg this may all change. :angry:

Monday: Spa late morning. Late afternoon/evening: no plans

Tuesday: go home.

The only days I have definite plans for are the 6th and 7th.

I get in on the 4th.

4th- ?
5th- during the day ?, CPK at night
6th- PCH trip
7th- JT trip
8th-?
9th-?, flight leaves at 5:30 for SFO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom