June 6 & 7, 2010 Anaheim IV: The Party Planning Continues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
**venting**
Damm u Stubhub for waiting this long to mail my june 6 tickets and make me stress about it!!!!!! stubhub is the devil... i swear. Done venting.....

Tix are on its way so I am happy now.... is it june 6 yet?????:hyper:

they want to make us work for the good spots. Didn't you notice how all the entrances during the first US leg were as far away from the stage as possible?:wink:
Yes, I did...and I still have a swollen Achilles tendon from Boston 2 to prove it.....ouch. Felt it "pop" rounding the back side of the stage before entering the pit area. (Thank goodness I didn't injure it during Bos 1.) I was a sorry sight hobbling to the plane the next day....hubby didn't have too much pity for me either. It wasn't a complete tear and I was still able to make front rail in Tampa about 2 weeks later. Bos seemed like a long haul to me cause we started from so far back before we even got into the stadium.

It seems logical to use gates 1 & 4 and filter people onto the field from both sides...but I really hope it's just one gate.

It says 1 or 4, which means it could be both or just one of them. They printed out the tickets in November, 7 months before the show, so they may not have known what entrance is going to be used.

Yeah, I'd actually be surprised if they used both gates (though, oobviously, it's not unprecedented). I can't imagine they really had a good grasp of the GA game plan when they printed these. It seems like I've had GA's in the past that have said something similar, though there ended up being only 1 GA lineup/entry spot.

I did notice that night 2 tickets say gate is TBD...so maybe night 1 is the test run for night 2. After night 1, they'll re-assess and decide which gate(s) night 2 will enter from.

In Dublin there was 2 entrances. 1 for the pit and 1 for the pitch. We had to decide in the morning what line we wanted to get in.

In Dublin there was 2 entrances. 1 for the pit and 1 for the pitch. We had to decide in the morning what line we wanted to get in.

Whoa, that's different. I guess that eliminates any last-second decision making . . . In Pasadena, I made a last minute decision to follow Lila, Maddy and Carlos to the outer rail. I probably could have just as easily followed Maryann and Nic to the pit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom