Oct 23rd - Las Vegas - General Discussion & Gathering Thread V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Will you be attending the fan gathering on Thursday night?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello... i cannot check this thead from begin since i'm traveling and cant use the computer for more than 5 minutes...

can anyone email me the known GA procedures, queue rules, the earliest that we can get to the stadium etc?

victor.fontes at gmail.com

thanks!!

I'm off to bed

I have to be upin 4 hours to get ready for the airport :hyper:

See you all very soon :drool::applaud:

you sound like me...I told my husband iwas going to bed soon!! we have to be at the airport at 7am:D:hyper::hyper::hyper:

safe travels everyone...It is gonna be a BLAST!!:hyper:

Safe travels to everyone who has left, or is leaving soon!

I was going to pack tomorrow night, but I'm antsy right now and need something to do tonight before my other things I have planned. :lol: :nerd:

I have determined I have small enough sizes of all my toiletries to make it through security. Next step: what the hell to wear?

Heading out tomorrow morning....if anyone is in or near the Excalibur -- I'll be at the north bar having free drinks (well, not really) and blowing some money!!!

Stop by and say hello!

Looking forward to meeting everyone on Thursday!!!! Safe trip to all. :up:

John

I should be getting to bed but just can't get there. I have to get up in 6.5 hrs for my flight. All packed.
I knew my head would still be :hyper:

So excited!!!!! I'd sent an email to unlv a couple days ago asking about their concert policy and they just sent me this!

Early line up starts at 6:00 AM the day of the event on the East side of the stadium. The south ticket office and parking lots will open at 3:00 PM and gates to the stadium will open at 5:30 PM. If you have any questions please email or call 702 739 FANS and an agent will be able to assist you.

Thank you,
UNLV Tickets
Customer Service

Heading out tomorrow morning....if anyone is in or near the Excalibur -- I'll be at the north bar having free drinks (well, not really) and blowing some money!!!

Stop by and say hello!

Looking forward to meeting everyone on Thursday!!!! Safe trip to all. :up:

John

My friends and I are staying at Excalibur as well. It should be good times

So excited!!!!! I'd sent an email to unlv a couple days ago asking about their concert policy and they just sent me this!

Early line up starts at 6:00 AM the day of the event on the East side of the stadium. The south ticket office and parking lots will open at 3:00 PM and gates to the stadium will open at 5:30 PM. If you have any questions please email or call 702 739 FANS and an agent will be able to assist you.

Thank you,
UNLV Tickets
Customer Service

That's awesome, Dakota! :hi5:

Hmmm, now the decison. Skip Nine Fine Irishmen and be in line at 6:00 a.m., or have a night on the town and get in line at a more reasonable hour? :hmm:

My nephew is at football practice outside the stadium right now. Just got an email that says "you can see the spider sticking out of the stadium".

:drool:

Awwww, I can just feel the love radiating off of you, Sicy. :wink:

She sounds pretty serious- you'd better make a nine fine appearance:wink:
you can do both. Just sleep in line. And don't forget the aspirin before bed Thursday night. And a mimosa before getting in line.
Aspirin and mimosas. Words to live by. :).

If I was doing GA, definitely 9 fine and then line. Also, some people swear on a thick Bloody Mary to cure hangovers

Just in case I lose this bookmark, I just saw that there might be a feed for this show:

1000MIKES - lemon_drop on air

Get packing kaffy!
5.gif

Someone dost think I'm jesting?

Yeah right. I say, party at the Nine, sleep a few, drag our sleepy, hungover asses and beach chairs to the line and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Sound like fun?

:hyper:

Well, your enthusiasm has convinced me. :wink: Just move slightly away from me on Friday and be prepared for grouchy, grumbling Ethan. :grumpy:

Thank you,
UNLV Tickets
Customer Service

Thanks soooooo much for posting! You're the best.

Ummm I am trying to text message all of those who PM'd me. hopefully you got my messages. Last prepping for trip has commenced!
OMG! I am so excited.

Listening to Phoenix on 1000 mikes right now! :applaud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom