Oct 23rd - Las Vegas - General Discussion & Gathering Thread IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Siena Suites is kind of weird in the fact that it's not one building. It's like an apartment complex with lots of buildings. I noticed that buildings 10, 11, and 12 are closest to the stadium. 12 was closest to the sidewalk that runs along the park where you'll be walking. Maybe some of you could call and request rooms in those buildings.

maybe everyone who has a room there should call and ask that all the rooms are close to each other? better for partying!

I thought I remembered reading that one of the times Carlos called Sienna Suites' front desk, a worker said that they were already planning on putting all the U2 guests together, giving them rooms in the same section spread out over a few floors.

But then how would they know who a U2 guest would be without a magic 8 ball? :scratch:

Probably because they're the only ones calling with 500 questions about very specific things.

:tongue:

Probably because they're the only ones whose calls go like this:

[Front Desk] Sienna Suites. How may I help you?

[Caller] Yes, please. I have a question.

[Front Desk] Ok, Sir. May I have your name, please.

[Caller] Yes, this is BonosUnderwear974ZooPhisto, and I was just wondering if my room is going to be close to Sam Boyd Stadium?

[Caller] Yes, this is BonosUnderwear974ZooPhisto, and I was just wondering if my room is going to be close to Sam Boyd Stadium?

lol

Lol, that's too funny!
But yes how will they know? Should we call or just ask at ckin?
I'm going to be an early GA'er , but don't know what time.
Hearing about recent lineups with 200 in line by 8 am makes me nervous. And tired!

Oh , and I'm buying that t-shirt! I like Irishmen too !
I come from a family of lonergans and oconnells so I'm biased :D

so, without reading all 4 threads, (lol) .... if we have a car and want to drive to stadium and have GA tickets...there is a lot right? plus I will need to stash my stuff there after we get lined up to go in...has this been discussed:reject:

The weather was beautiful at the stadium today.

I was in that area and couldn't resist stopping by.

Now... who's ready for field bleacher seats?

006-6.jpg

004-7.jpg

They weren't up last time I was there.

I think the people who got these may have really lucked out.

every time Isee pictures of tis stadium, it cracks me up...after just being in the enormous Tampa stadium, this looks like my high school field:lol:
and in Tampa....all 4 guys played for the back of the stage peeps...these will definately be great seats!

Oops, I go out the 20th, not the 21st :doh:

I'm headed out on the 20th as well. If you're headed out alone, PM me, as I will be by myself until late Wednesday night when my friend flies in. We could do dinner or something.

If there are any others coming in on the 20th, let me know and we should all do dinner or something :applaud:

Dakotalola, I'll PM you.

Can't wait to meet everyone in LV -- will be out on Oct 21 -- if u wanna meet up for a few beforehand, let me know. Staying at Excalibur...

I have 10/21 evening free, so if anyone wants to grab drinks/dinner on the strip that night, I'd be up for it. I've never been to Vegas :ohmy:
I think I'd better do all my sleeping before I head out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom