June 6 & 7, 2010 Anaheim V- Getting ready to party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, not to change the subject, but would anyone like to go to the Joshua Tree site?

:crack: I have a feeling I'm going to be spending my whole day off on Tuesday researching things online.

that's a 6 to 7 hour drive away
but you don't have to go to the park to see joshua trees.

the alure of that should convince me to come.. It's just that theme parks don't interest me at all.....

I think it's about 4 hours, not sure. I've never been :shrug: It's not as close as martha is leading you to believe :wink:

:crack: I have a feeling I'm going to be spending my whole day off on Tuesday researching things online.

we'll have plenty of things to do... and then we can go to the Joshua Tree...... I think.... I'm ready to..... hold on brb.

I just had a thought that brought hapopy tears to my eyes. Life is NOT just U2. Friends are important. You should come. It will be an adventure.

I am still coming out there. Me not seeing my friends is more heart breaking than U2 right now. Especially since we have been planning for months to do something. I well we have given so much to U2 and they have given us the gift of friendships from around the world. I do not want to miss out on seeing any one. :sad:

I am still coming out there. Me not seeing my friends is more heart breaking than U2 right now. Especially since we have been planning for months to do something. I well we have given so much to U2 and they have given us the gift of friendships from around the world. I do not want to miss out on seeing any one. :sad:

:love:
I was telling this exact thing to the computer lady when I picked up my computer. Not seeing friends is what is more heartbreaking. Some who we'll never see unless they fly out here for a show. :sad:

Exactly, I don't think I would do this trip if I wasn't going to see friends. :wave::hug::hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom