Istanbul Setlist party II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Clearly this happened -

The time vortex opened by the Claw transported all in to a reality where time passes much slower. While there they played Acrobat, Mercy, Drowning Man, HMTMKMKM, UV, Lady With the Spinning Head, Mofo, Gone and Last Night on Earth. Upon returning from said time vortex all who witnessed it had their memories wiped and thus it looks like a regular encore.

It is the only explanation.

:shifty: Y'know, I'd almost believe that is possible. Seeing as how B constantly calls the Claw a spaceship and we all KNOW that Edge is a time-traveling alien...

From U2 Tour fans

Return Of The Stingray Guitar
Beautiful Day
New Years Day
Get On Your Boots
Magnificent
Mysterious Ways
Eleveation
Until The End Of The World
I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For
Pride
In A Little While
Miss Sarajevo
Vertigo
City of Blinding Lights
I’ll Go Crazy If I Don’t Go Crazy Tonight
Sunday Bloody Sunday
MLK
Mothers Of The Disappeared
Walk On
Where The Streets Have No Name
With Or Without You
Moment of Surrender

They clearly retracted their MLK statement. U2gigs did, U2log did, Atu2 did. Thus I think it's safe to assume that MLK was NOT played.

which means that these setlists are just taken from the guess of twitter and they're just as confused as we are.

Oh btw, I'm going to take a shower and wash my hair. Back in about 10 minutes, hope to have things cleared up again then.

From U2 Tour fans

Return Of The Stingray Guitar
Beautiful Day
New Years Day
Get On Your Boots
Magnificent
Mysterious Ways
Eleveation
Until The End Of The World
I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For
Pride
In A Little While
Miss Sarajevo
Vertigo
City of Blinding Lights
I’ll Go Crazy If I Don’t Go Crazy Tonight
Sunday Bloody Sunday
MLK
Mothers Of The Disappeared
Walk On
Where The Streets Have No Name
With Or Without You
Moment of Surrender

well that obviously ain't right

Clearly this happened -

The time vortex opened by the Claw transported all in to a reality where time passes much slower. While there they played Acrobat, Mercy, Drowning Man, HMTMKMKM, UV, Lady With the Spinning Head, Mofo, Gone and Last Night on Earth. Upon returning from said time vortex all who witnessed it had their memories wiped and thus it looks like a regular encore.

It is the only explanation.

You forgot God Part II... for some reason I did not have my memory wiped... because of my level of insanity :reject:

Well, folks, I think we've learned a lesson: Never, NEVER, take 1000Mikes for granted.

Thanks for the setlist & party peeps!

And as for smoke - there's been a guy on stage with the smoke thing blowing during the first song of the encore - you can see it/him in the videos from previous shows.

I'll be lurking for a bit :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom