Interference Random Music Talk Part V: A Shuttlecock by any other name...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mj.jpg

Interference Random Music Talk has officially reached new heights of depravity...

...and I can't stop laughing long enough to give a shit

I much prefer the NFL to college football because the BCS literally takes the fun out of most of the games for me. If Penn State loses one early road game in the Big Ten, they're no longer allowed to even compete for the championship (for all intents and purposes). That concept boggles my mind, and creates a block that will forever keep my interest in college football low, until the BCS is eliminated.

Fortunately, I stopped paying attention right when the BCS crap started, and Nebraska's a shadow of its former self, so I can just watch for fun when I do manage to watch. Which I want to do more often this fall.

*smacks MadForIt hard across the face, multiple times*

That's for blasphemy.

And seriously, the most incorrect thing I've ever seen typed at this site.

PRINCE is total dogshit compared to Jacko

Prince has never had one decent tune in his life

I expected no more of you, seeing as how you prefer the neanderthal stylings of Oasis to Blur, who actually have range and a unique style.

What MJ's music lacks is depth; most of it has a candy pop sheen and not much else. His "introspective" songs are about as heavy as a Hallmark card. Just compare his pap to Nothing Compares to U and see the difference.

And MJ never recorded ANYTHING as truly solid as Little Red Corvette, Purple Rain, I Could Never Take the Place of Your Man, If I Was Your Girlfriend, When Doves Cry, just to name a handful.

Blur, bar about 4 tunes have always been shit. Most of their tunes sound like Damon Albarn is taking the piss. A bit like the character from Little Britain that goes 'Ehhhh Ehhhhhh Ehhhhhhh' in the library. They were shit in the 1990's and will be shitter now. Alex James is the biggest cunt in the band though. I had their back catalogue but deleted most of it as its shit. Kept the greatest hits and only some of them are bearable. Oasis if they wanted could sell about 15 nights at Knebworth now if they wanted, about 2 million tickets, easily. Blur would be lucky to manage one night and it would be shit. But as Liam has said, its good the original shit Blur are back so the copycats like the Kaiser Cheifs and Bloc Party can fuck off to the landfill site.

Blur may have won their war with Oasis over Roll With It, but when Oasis released Morning Glory Blur were totally destroyed. Oh, and Think Tank is one of the worst albums i've ever heard. Some of Gorillaz is good. The Good the Bad and the Queen are pretty shit as well. Graham Coxon's solo stuff is rank.

Prince is another fuck up. Perhaps it was an 80's thing. He is a good guitarist though, i give him credit for that, nothing more.

FUCKING MAD FOR IT!
WIPE THE FLOOR WITH U2 as well

Regarding Blur's reunion show. When they have had no put put for so many years, all those Blur fans who have been slitting their rists waiting for the comeback must have been keen to see them live. Song 2 will rock live. The rest people will be hardly sing along too.

Whereas Oasis do the business anywhere

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMkNP4OTLmQ

I'll be home before too long to contribute to these conversations. In the can right now. Went out on a whim.

I'M TIRED. I'M WASTED. I LOVE YOU DARLING!

I knew I should've had one, but I still did get a chunk of change to go towards my Non Top 5 UK Uni Funds.

I knew I should've had one, but I still did get a chunk of change to go towards my Non Top 5 UK Uni Funds.

I had one, and the party was fun (though it was the day we returned from Senior Week, so only about 8 people from school attended, the rest was family and family friends), but we invited a shitload of people, so I'm writing literally 40 thank you notes tonight. I'm done just about half of them, but I want to get to bed since my first day at my new job is tomorrow (I pick my own hours, so I decided to go in at 1 tomorrow).

LMP is not funny

MadForIt lacks humor, taste, wit, intelligence, a quality education, a perspective outside his little British bubble, or the "reputation" he thinks he has earned on this site. He is merely a meme, unless he continues to hang around, at which point he'll move more into the Screwloose zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom