Horsens II setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glastonbury!! :loveshower:

mini-me.gif

Glastonburry , can't be played enough. I really like the tune.

I love it when GG gets all pissed off.:heart:

Shut up and carry my purse. Oh wait, I don't own one. Ok you can get me some of that In N out of yours, it certainly sounds interesting!

:wink:

Glastonbury is a great song. I'm really hoping for that 4 song EP with Glasto, Stingray, North Star and Mercy. :wink:

I have no clue what that snippet was but I hear cow noises.

Tonight’s Setlist

Intro/space oddity
1. Return of the Stingray Guitar
2. Beautiful Day / Here Comes The Sun(Snippet) / Singing in the rain(Snippet)
3. New Year’s Day
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent
6. Mysterious Ways
7. Elevation
8. I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For / Many Rivers To Cross(Snippet)
9. Glastonbury

Thanks for the snippet indication, I couldn't make it out!:wave:

You missed out the cow mooing and the trabant flying overhead honking its horn :lol:

I get cranky when people ruin a perfectly good setlist PARTY with their bitching. The door is there. USE IT or party on.

You really think it's ok or necessary to curse someone out for stating their opinion? I think I will just gtfo out if it's that unwelcome a thread.

Especially as I can hear the gig and see the Claw from my host's apartment!

I can't decide if Mikes are alternating between being at the concert and a field over the road from the stadium :lol:

One moment they sound so near, and another so far queue Fr Ted comments :lol:

You really think it's ok or necessary to curse someone out for stating their opinion? I think I will just gtfo out if it's that unwelcome a thread.

Stating an opinion is fine. But saying I HAVE to accept it gets on my nerves. I understand people don't like static setlists and will complain about it on here, but there's a perfectly fine thread for it. No reason to come in a setlist party as a newbie to start complaining.

Tonight’s Setlist

Intro/space oddity
1. Return of the Stingray Guitar
2. Beautiful Day / Here Comes The Sun(Snippet) / Singing in the rain(Snippet)
3. New Year’s Day
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent
6. Mysterious Ways
7. Elevation
8. I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For / Many Rivers To Cross(Snippet)
9. Glastonbury
10. In A Little While

What time is it in the world?

I doubt it. Most people go to a concert to have a good time. They don't care if it's the same songs or not. There's only a few die hards who bitch and moan about everything, and sadly there are quite a lot of those on the forums. If you don't want to know what songs will be played, why are you even here? Don't check on setlists then.

And I don't have to accept anything if I do not want to. You're coming off as quite the know it all to me and I can't stand your arrogance. If you want to bitch about the setlist, go to the appropriate thread for it. This is NOT the thread you're looking for.

Start being nice or gtfo out of my thread.

I didn't say I didn't want to see what songs are played...I said it's boring to know what songs WILL get played in Helsinki. If they would change some songs, like they did last year, it would be a lot more fun I think.

And yes, you have to accept my opinions. I have the right to think whatever I want to. You don't have to think the same way as I do, but you have to accept my thoughts...that's it. I accept what you think...I don't complain over your comments here on this forum like you started to do now.:hmm:

Stating an opinion is fine. But saying I HAVE to accept it gets on my nerves. I understand people don't like static setlists and will complain about it on here, but there's a perfectly fine thread for it. No reason to come in a setlist party as a newbie to start complaining.

I didn't say I didn't want to see what songs are played...I said it's boring to know what songs WILL get played in Helsinki. If they would change some songs, like they did last year, it would be a lot more fun I think.

And yes, you have to accept my opinions. I have the right to think whatever I want to. You don't have to think the same way as I do, but you have to accept my thoughts...that's it. I accept what you think...I don't complain over your comments here on this forum like you started to do now.:hmm:

Okay, let's just move on.

Hi everyone, I'm back for a bit. :wave:

Hopefully the only change won't be switching around track orders. Somehow, I think there will be more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom