Horsens II setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello hello :wave:. I'm all caught up on the thread. And heard all the crazy sounds from the feed :huh::lol:.

I will :combust: if they play UV...let's not talk about what I will do if it's Hold Me->UV :wink:

I will admit, they did do different sets for multiples gigs like Croke and Wembley, but that may have been an exception... I'm just glad I was there :drool::drool:

But I also agree, when you're at the gig, it doesn't come across as boring, how could it? It's a U2 gig! After B's injury I would have sat through him playing the penny whistle and singing Humpty Dumpty :cute: I'm just glad they came back fighting fit for Europe

Yes I think so! I think half of the audience there tonight, were there yesterday as well. And I think it's boring to know EXACTLY what songs will be played in Helsinki on Friday and Saturday. You don't have to think so...but I do and you have to accept that.

I doubt it. Most people go to a concert to have a good time. They don't care if it's the same songs or not. There's only a few die hards who bitch and moan about everything, and sadly there are quite a lot of those on the forums. If you don't want to know what songs will be played, why are you even here? Don't check on setlists then.

And I don't have to accept anything if I do not want to. You're coming off as quite the know it all to me and I can't stand your arrogance. If you want to bitch about the setlist, go to the appropriate thread for it. This is NOT the thread you're looking for.

Start being nice or gtfo out of my thread.

Ok, so when can I use this gif?

podesk_877_150_150_5_1400__gif.gif

not yet, right?:angry:

When they DONT play Discotheque again.

MOFO? Ummmm... NOfo.

Damn it U2, you had an album called POP, stop denying it... go into the light... go into the dayglo mirrorball sparkling mutha sucking light!

I have no clue what that snippet was but I hear cow noises.

Tonight’s Setlist

Intro/space oddity
1. Return of the Stingray Guitar
2. Beautiful Day / Here Comes The Sun(Snippet) / Singing in the rain(Snippet)
3. New Year’s Day
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent
6. Mysterious Ways
7. Elevation
8. I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For / Many Rivers To Cross(Snippet)
9. Glastonbury

Thanks for the snippet indication, I couldn't make it out!:wave:

Maybe the guy is adding all the addtional noises to make the static setlist more entertaining for the internet audience. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom