Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium! - Part V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
one4u2 said:

:sigh:

I know it will certainly be festive but I've seen them many times in stadiums and :scream:

you know you are dying to get lei'd AND see Bono in the same trip...you never know, you might get lei'd by Bono at the show! In front of 50,000 fans!

:shifty:

ok i promise no more lei jokes.

kellyahern said:

But it's a stadium in Hawaii :drool:.

SO much pressure :lol: A GA from Rosa, your birthday, it's 2 weeks after my birthday, seeing everyone again all in 1 spot, getting leid, fab hawaiian tropic and coffee, WHAT TO DO!

one4u2 said:

SO much pressure :lol: A GA from Rosa, your birthday, it's 2 weeks after my birthday, seeing everyone again all in 1 spot, getting leid, fab hawaiian tropic and coffee, WHAT TO DO!

DO IT!! Come to Hawaii!! :D We're all giving in to the peer pressure here. Join the club.

one4u2 said:

And my birthday is 2 weeks after the show!! You have to go now!!

one4u2 said:

after all that, you still have doubts :tsk:

13_1_104v.gif

ruffian said:

you know you are dying to get lei'd AND see Bono in the same trip...you never know, you might get lei'd by Bono at the show! In front of 50,000 fans!

:shifty:

ok i promise no more lei jokes.

That did me in :drool: :drool: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom