Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium! - Part V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:
does John work better for you?
16.jpg

and Karen, you know I don't have an answer, LOL

:lmao: :lmao: Lila! You're killing me! LOL

ramblin rose said:

You realize you need to go right?

Uh, Oh...You're starting :giggle:

Just remember who didn't jump back on a fight to NY when I harrassed you and I missed Gloria, AGAIN :happy:

kellyahern said:

That's the only reason I'm trying it. Now way would I try GA in a stadium by myself :yikes: :reject:.

Kelly you won't be alone. There will be LOTS of us there together.

Thanks for the reminder about the blue leis.....back to that topic...how many are going to buy leis, and did the consensus decide on the silk blue leis? (I don't want those cheap luau plastic kind in the heat)....I will buy a couple dozen to share. :wink:

Ok, if the guys start posting pictures of half naked women in retaliation for these pictures, I am not gonna be a happy camper nor are we gonna have any room to talk :mad:

kellyahern said:

That's the only reason I'm trying it. No way would I try GA in a stadium by myself :yikes: :reject:.

There's no shot I'd do GA in a stadium and anywhere you have seats the boys will look like little ants!

one4u2 said:

Uh, Oh...You're starting :giggle:

Just remember who didn't jump back on a fight to NY when I harrassed you and I missed Gloria, AGAIN :happy:

you mean, like when they started playing Gloria at every show after your last one.:wink:

Carek1230 said:

Kelly you won't be alone. There will be LOTS of us there together.

Thanks for the reminder about the blue leis.....back to that topic...how many are going to buy leis, and did the consensus decide on the silk blue leis? (I don't want those cheap luau plastic kind in the heat)....I will buy a couple dozen to share. :wink:

I don't know, but I agree with you. Plastic leis in the heat won't be too comfortable :no:.

so regarding the last semi-nude pic, did anyone notice he has a hose draped around his shoulder AND he's got what appears to be an ice cream bar in his right hand. wtf??

Rosa, we have to remember the funny nose and glasses for our trip to NZ so Axver doesn't point an accusing "you americans stole all the tickets" finger at us.

I talked with my best friend today, and she won't be able to come with me. She thinks it would be so awesome, but doesn't have any free vacation days until June. Off to go try and convince another friend to come with me.

I don't mind coming by myself, now that I know you guys, and have people to hang out with, but it would be fun to bring a friend along.

U2Girl1978 said:

Aw well this is my first time doing it. Everyone's going to be there!

***peer pressure alert***

:lol:

:hug:

:sigh:

I know it will certainly be festive but I've seen them many times in stadiums and :scream:

if i don't get lei'd in Hawaii I want my money back :grumpy:

in all the movies you always arrive and get lei'd immediately!

ruffian said:
so regarding the last semi-nude pic, did anyone notice he has a hose draped around his shoulder AND he's got what appears to be an ice cream bar in his right hand. wtf??

Rosa, we have to remember the funny nose and glasses for our trip to NZ so Axver doesn't point an accusing "you americans stole all the tickets" finger at us.

Don't worry, I've already got my disguise packed. I'm also wearing a sign on my back that says "I'm not an American that stole all your tickets" just so there's no confusion.

ThoraSEB said:
I talked with my best friend today, and she won't be able to come with me. She thinks it would be so awesome, but doesn't have any free vacation days until June. Off to go try and convince another friend to come with me.

I don't mind coming by myself, now that I know you guys, and have people to hang out with, but it would be fun to bring a friend along.

Awww... :hug:

I tried to convince my boyfriend to go but since his job is relatively new he won't be able to take the time off. :sad: So now I have to convince one of my friends to go.

ramblin rose said:

Don't worry, I've already got my disguise packed. I'm also wearing a sign on my back that says "I'm not an American that stole all your tickets" just so there's no confusion.

:lmao:
seriously, i think there are, like, 5 Americans going to NZ...we better work on our fake accents.

sorry for the derailing, all. Back to Hawaii discussions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom