First rehearsal sounds! (Stand Up Comedy?)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah funny vid, ye get a glimpse of Edge's set list if anyone has a sharp enough eye,

there playing songs from eight different albums, does that match up to the set lists we have seen? :hmm:

there playing songs from eight different albums, does that match up to the set lists we have seen? :hmm:

They have actually rehearsed songs from nine albums. The three missing are Boy, October, and Zooropa. Most sets, however, have only had songs from eight albums; IGWSHA is the only song rehearsed from Pop and it was rehearsed just one night.

The only things that I can make out from that set are MLK, Walk On and Moment of Surrender

They have actually rehearsed songs from nine albums. The three missing are Boy, October, and Zooropa. Most sets, however, have only had songs from eight albums; IGWSHA is the only song rehearsed from Pop and it was rehearsed just one night.

Oh good stuff, Thanks Axver, I hope IGWSHA sticks around in the setlist!!!
I'd say they have more surprises up there sleeves from the rehearsals in the bat cave, I'd say Electrical Storm is more than ready to make its debut!

I really wish we heard something about Exit, HMTMKMKM and Mofo,
I really think they would fit the tour V well!

Wow Drowning Man is sounding great!!!!

The only things that I can make out from that set are MLK, Walk On and Moment of Surrender

I can make out WOWY aswell, and Vertigo before MOS but thats scratched out.

On hearing the Day 3 clip again, could the base line be from A Sort Of Homecoming??!?
Edge has a lotta backing vocals on that tune too (O come away o come away, etc)
anyone clear this up? or are we now sure its IGCIIDGCT remix?

Who is playing the second.guitar in. This clip. Bono has his new voice going on here

Hmmh, good point, maybe Adam is breaking out his guitar skills again!
I don't hear any bass in the clip!

Yeah Bono's voice is sounding powerful, don't like the way he drags out "tightly" but hey its a tough song to sing.

Great video, even though it's not a rehearsal... I love that Joe is singing along with Ultraviolet. :love:

Yeah, I know it's not a rehearsal video, but this is where all of the previous countdown videos were posted and I didn't feel like opening up a new thread.

:drool: Just had time to watch it. Great clip, brings back VERY fond memories.

:sigh::concertwithdrawal:

Joe is a really cool guy. :lol: I waved at him when I was standing next to the soundboard for one of the Amsterdam gigs. :cute: he waved back!

He's definitely a big part of U2's sound live! :up: Glad they gave him his own countdown clip, the man deserves it!

Anyone know what stadium this clip is from perchance? My guess would be Cardiff?

Back
Top Bottom