First rehearsal sounds! (Stand Up Comedy?)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ but a snippet of 'Sometimes' as an intro to 'Bad'... that would be something else. wasn't that rehearsed the other day?

Day 4 video is up. Looks like they're definitely doing the GOYB intro that we saw during the TV performances.

I can't believe it's only four days away!!!

nice :) :up:

yeah, I hope they play the anthem. That would be cool

will they still do this if boots isnt the first song I wonder?
It would have also been cool if boots was the first song to have that intor last a minute or so. That intro is FANTASTIC!

I'm disappointed they're not doing a more spectacular thing for the entry, like landing in a spaceship, bungee jumping from top of that "minaret", etc. This is boring. :grumpy:

Hopefully no one will stumble and fall or get lost on that dark stage :lol:

I would like to see U2 skydive and land in the middle of the GA section.

yes. looks like we're getting the GOYB intro, which IMO makes the song soooo much better.

yes. looks like we're getting the GOYB intro, which IMO makes the song soooo much better.

To be honest: that intro but then 3:40 min long instead of Boots on NLOTH would have been fantastic.

The future, the future, the future needs a big kiss.

man that would be awesome :drool:

Great clip,

I'm stumped on what it is too,

Don't think its new tho, sounds v familiar

It sounds like seconds but then really uptempo, otherwise something like a new bridge for UV. I really dont know and I like it that I dont instead of ahhh this is this song like usual.:hmm:

Bass sort of reminds me of LNOE, plus the edge would wear a mic for that song...

...could just be wishful thinking though.

Just watched the clip again there, got a real Discotheque vibe off it,
I may be way off, but it sounds like the part where B added a snippet of Staying Alive on the Popmart tour.

Back
Top Bottom