First rehearsal sounds! (Stand Up Comedy?)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OH SHIT DAY 8 FOR THE MOTHAFUCKIN WIN!

:combust:
First UV, UF and now Electrical Storm? :faint:

I won't complain about a lack of scoops anymore! :drool:

I love how they managed to make Larry play the glockenspiel. And he's sooo enjoying it. :wink:

holy fuck hahaha niiiceeeee.....the second I heard those notes I was like "oh fuck electrical storm!!!" hahaha...nice!

why does that distorted guitar at the very end of the clip make me think of Wild Horses...dammit I wish they were rehearsing that

why does that distorted guitar at the very end of the clip make me think of Wild Horses...dammit I wish they were rehearsing that

It made me think of NLOTH!

but I played ES with the day 8 clip and there is no denying Larry is playing the v same thing.

Wow the guitar sounds HUGE!!!!

It made me think of NLOTH!

but I played ES with the day 8 clip and there is no denying Larry is playing the v same thing.

Wow the guitar sounds HUGE!!!!

You mean the distorted guitar at the end of the clip? Yeah, it does hahah....whether it's NLOTH or Wild Horses or whatever, it doesn't matter, cause that guitar does sound HUGE. :rockon:

Now does this mean that the so called rehearsal setlists we have seen are useless? i mean not one of them have mentioned ES

I love that song. Hope that this is a sign of the song finally being played live. Even if it takes a couple shows.

What's also cool about the video is how you can see the stage construction from the stage. What's at the lower end of the "tower" - is it a camera? Or just light?

Back
Top Bottom