First rehearsal sounds! (Stand Up Comedy?)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'll go ahead and take partial credit on this one

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6200501&postcount=722

i mentioned in the @u2 forum and someone (i think axver) mentioned there's a good bet they will rotate 'no line...', 'magnificent' and possibly 'breathe' as the opener.

-dan

just them walking on stage in the dark with spot lights - practicing their entrance I am assuming.

If that is the intro music they are using, I'm betting on Magnificent being the opener.

the new video sounds like it would take you into NLOTH more than Magnificent... I hope so anyway. NLOTH would be a mind blowing opener.

Sounds more like an intro to Breathe to me (synths + cello) ... the other intro seemed more appropriate for Magnificent.

I'm disappointed they're not doing a more spectacular thing for the entry, like landing in a spaceship, bungee jumping from top of that "minaret", etc. This is boring. :grumpy:

Hopefully no one will stumble and fall or get lost on that dark stage :lol:

MMMMmm purrrty!

KUEFC, It's a shot of the top of the Claw and the sky, with Breathe being rehearsed in the background. Pretty cool!

New clip is up day six!

Someone walking onto stage in the daytime (not Adam)
says hello to Rocco, Edge is on the far end of the stage trying to get a guitar sound for SYCMIOYO.

Pretty good clip!!!

New clip is up day six!

Someone walking onto stage in the daytime (not Adam)
says hello to Rocco, Edge is on the far end of the stage trying to get a guitar sound for SYCMIOYO.

Pretty good clip!!!

Why do you say it's not Adam? It's obviously him.

I like Sometimes, I would love to hear it again, but not on every show, maybe occassionally. Just for that opera moment :)

ugh....do we really have to hear about Bono's dad for the 3rd straight tour?

I do appreciate the fact that Bono is very personal...and very open about what is on his mind. But I do agree.

I would have to think they may do a different arrangement, or maybe a different theme behind it this time? Though the song pretty much is written about his dad, and I will puke a little in my mouth if we have to hear the line "My father was a postal worker, but he loved the opera". It's bad enough we hear the same soundbites in every interview.

I'm throwing this out there right now. I really don't want to hear about Africa. Just don't. Keep it to the stuff outside of the concert, sign ups, information....

but I'm not going to judge until we have reports from the actual live gig.

i hear you BEAL. i know it's a sensitive issue and all, but as much as the setlist is important to me, the theme is also important to me. i don't want to feel that i'm attending a concert/infomercial.

Back
Top Bottom