December 10th Cleveland Opening Act

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

macphisto07

The Fly
I want to hear Kings of Leon, Kaiser Chiefs, or The Bravery. Those are in my cd rotation religiously with U2. Anyone have any objections/suggestions?

I wish we got the Bravery for Minneapolis...

The Bravery is a lot like a young U2.

I wish people would make it obvious in their thread title that they are either speculating, expressing a desire, or curious. "December 10th Cleveland Opening Act" makes me think the confirmed opening act is going to be mentioned, but lately, threads with similar titles have been either "I wish ..." or "who's opening?" It's starting to become a bit bothersome.

I can't believe that the 3rd leg starts in less than a week and not a peep on U2.com regarding the opening acts.

Do you think the incompetants who run the site think that they already announced the opening acts? I mean it seems like for the 1st and 2nd leg these were known weeks if not months in advance.

ramblin rose said:
I can't believe that the 3rd leg starts in less than a week and not a peep on U2.com regarding the opening acts.

Do you think the incompetants who run the site think that they already announced the opening acts? I mean it seems like for the 1st and 2nd leg these were known weeks if not months in advance.

Something wrong must going on for not having announce the opening acts yet.The complete silence and total absence of U2 since the end of the 2nd leg of the tour is way too odd.Is it Edge's daughter's health?..is it Larry's elbow problems?..is it Bono's back?Not mather what it is, something must going on for holding on to the announcement.

I just hope that today or Wednesday,that we won't be reading somewhere that the start of the 3rd leg is postpone,because right now,it does have that smell...

Cigar said:

Something wrong must going on for not having announce the opening acts yet.The complete silence and total absence of U2 since the end of the 2nd leg of the tour is way too odd.Is it Edge's daughter's health?..is it Larry's elbow problems?..is it Bono's back?Not mather what it is, something must going on for holding on to the announcement.

I just hope that today or Wednesday,that we won't be reading somewhere that the start of the 3rd leg is postpone,because right now,it does have that smell...

Well, for sure nothing is wrong with Bono, he's having the time of life in the South of France (go check out the latest pictures of him in St Tropez in the pictures from Nice thread)

ramblin rose said:

Well, for sure nothing is wrong with Bono, he's having the time of life in the South of France (go check out the latest pictures of him in St Tropez in the pictures from Nice thread)

:drool: i thought of you when i saw restaurant pics!

it is ridiculous that we haven't heard anything--but in keeping with u2.com's track record.

Back
Top Bottom