Caption-ing #14!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ She posted the forbbiden pic :yikes: :tsk:

The others are nice :lmao:

U2FanPeter said:

Dislikes: Alcohol, Crazy Supermodels
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That reminds me of that old proverv that says be carefull of what you wish for :| (you know that interview when someone asked him what he wanted that he doesnt have, he answered Naomi Campbel :crack: )

Last edited:
Caroni said:
^ She posted the forbbiden pic :yikes: :tsk:

The others are nice :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That reminds me of that old proverv that says be carefull of what you wish for :| (you know that interview when someone asked him what he wanted that he doesnt have, he answered Naomi Campbel :crack: )
Ok, I'm comfused, what pic is the forbidden pic? And can someone fill me in on the whole Adam-Naomi thing? Thanks:scratch:

Zoo TV Tour Programme 1992
Written and edited by BP Fallon.
BP takes Bono and Edge and Adam and Larry aside one by one
(but not the same) and asks them the same questions without
them knowing how the others have answered.

BP: What would you like to have that you don't?

ADAM: Naomi Campbell (they had not yet met. Quincy Jones showed this interview to Naomi).

SEE :wink: and then they dated :D

The forbidden pic is the photoshoped girl with Bono`s face :yikes: I wouldn´t there to post it again ( :evil: ) :whistle:

Welcome BTW, I see you are a newbie :wave:

Last edited:
Caroni said:

SEE :wink: and then they dated :D

The forbidden pic is the photoshoped girl with Bono`s face :yikes: I wouldn´t there to post it again ( :evil: ) :whistle:

Welcome BTW, I see you are a newbie :wave:
Thanks!:wave: Just got my photobucket going. Have a good one to post with a cap. Hopefully it wont be stupid. So was it a bad relationship or something? I see caps making fun of her.

U2FanPeter said:
theBtouch.jpg

Edge: On second thought, maybe I don't need to keep the hair!!!

Ok that is FUNNY!!! :lol:

tlski said:

Thanks!:wave: Just got my photobucket going. Have a good one to post with a cap. Hopefully it wont be stupid. So was it a bad relationship or something? I see caps making fun of her.

if it´s stupid we wont make fun :shh: ( :whistle: ), I know it wont be, don´t be afraid to post

I really don´t know nothing about them :huh:

u2-01.jpg

:bono: OK boys, there might be rapid fangirls out there, and we need to protect ourselves. Got yer gun, Edge?
:edge: Check, but do we really want to shoot our fans? :yikes:
:bono: Relax, they're sleeping darts.
:adam: I've brought protection!
:edge: ADAM!
:adam: I meant the helmet...Jesus Christ, people, get your head out the gutter. Must protect the fro.
:larry: I plan to disarm them with my boyish smile. :wink: *

*This was years before Larry Mullen Jr. would perfect the more deadly deathglare.

Kristin Machina said:

:bono: OK boys, there might be rapid fangirls out there, and we need to protect ourselves. Got yer gun, Edge?
:edge: Check, but do we really want to shoot our fans? :yikes:
:bono: Relax, they're sleeping darts.
:adam: I've brought protection!
:edge: ADAM!
:adam: I meant the helmet...Jesus Christ, people, get your head out the gutter. Must protect the fro.
:larry: I plan to disarm them with my boyish smile. :wink: *

*This was years before Larry Mullen Jr. would perfect the more deadly deathglare.

Today captions were cruel :yikes:

U2FanPeter said:

While visiting Madame Taussaut London Wax Museum, Ali gives final approval to the Bono model.

:lmao:!!

The others were great too... except for THAT photoshop one... :madwife:

The Adam/Naomi thing kinda ended badly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom