Brooklyn '04 DVD giveaway... with a catch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
email for erised

you can get me at steve@quickbyte.net . If you email me, I will email you my address. I also have some nice still pics of this show for anyone interested. Perhaps I will turn one into the cover for my dvds. I'm burning a cd of the show for a friend as I type, so i think I'll do that now!

UPDATE:

For those with DVD burners, who will come back to this thread and give away more copies of this DVD:
1.) Like someone to blame
2.) bklynstevester
3.) bigbopper42
4.)
5.)

European vine starter: uwwedoogie

Canadian vine starter: MunkyMan

For those without a DVD burner:
6.) Val
7.) martha

As the first on the Canadian vine of this tree, when I get the dvd, I will make 5 copies and send them out. Please post here with your email address so I can get a hold of you.

1. Shono
2. Souly

After I send out the 5 copies, it will be up to you to continue this tree.

Thanks

mike

MunkyMan said:
As the first on the Canadian vine of this tree, when I get the dvd, I will make 5 copies and send them out. Please post here with your email address so I can get a hold of you.

1. Shono
2. Souly

After I send out the 5 copies, it will be up to you to continue this tree.

Thanks

mike

Mike... just a suggestion, you may want to start a brand new thread in the forum called something like "Canadian vine for Brooklyn DVD" for your vine? Just wondering if peeps will read the first page of this thread, see my offer was for USA peeps, and not look any further, you know? Just a thought...

Jenny

anyone in the uk have the Brooklyn bridge dvd, i would send x2 dvd-r for a copy plus all postage costs, i won an auction on ebay over a month a go from a seller in the states but it still hasn't turned up, ive contacted the seller loads of times looks like ive been ripped off again:mad:
Email me if you can help pautra@radders2.fsnet.co.uk thanks a lot.

I'd love a copy of the DVD myself, only probably is I'm stuck in dial-up hell and someone would have to ship it to me. I'd be more than willing to copy it and share it among the Texans in the group. Doesn't really have to be Texans, for that matter. I know a big request so I'm not expecting much, but hey it's worth a shot, right?

email is damonmarx@gmail.com

UPDATE:

For those with DVD burners, who will come back to this thread and give away more copies of this DVD:
2.) bklynstevester
3.) bigbopper42
4.) dub2501
5.) U2inBigD

European vine starter: uwwedoogie

Canadian vine starter: MunkyMan

For those without a DVD burner:
6.) Val
7.) martha

Ok, that completes my vine. If I haven't shipped them to you yet, I'll get all the discs out by Monday, Dec. 20 at the latest if I have your shipping info...

Again, the first 5 people listed, when you receive the disc from me, please return to this post to give away a copy or two...

As MunkyMan already did, uwwedoogie I would suggest starting a separate thread for the Europe vine so the Europeans don't have to wade through all these posts to find what they're looking for. :)

Thanks everyone! Enjoy the discs and share the U2 love!

I'm from all the way down in Australia. If for some weird and unexpected reason someone is willing to send a copy my way, i'm just gonna go to the shops and buy tons of dvd blanks and burn copies and give them away to people in my state (one of the biggest electorates in the world). For people outside of western australia however, we can talk postage and handling.

Its a freaking U2 concert!!!

I don't mind starting a vine contagion in Australia

Shaizari said:
I'm from all the way down in Australia. If for some weird and unexpected reason someone is willing to send a copy my way, i'm just gonna go to the shops and buy tons of dvd blanks and burn copies and give them away to people in my state (one of the biggest electorates in the world). For people outside of western australia however, we can talk postage and handling.

Its a freaking U2 concert!!!

I don't mind starting a vine contagion in Australia

If you'll come back to this forum and give away a few copies to your fellow Aussies on Interference.com, I'll send a copy your way... let me know where to e-mail you at.

Okay, I'm always late for these things but I have a DVD burner too. I'll take a lower fruit on the vine and share as well. :)

I don't have a burner so will someone starting the new vines put me down in a non-burner spot.

Thank you to all involved! :bow:

walktothewater (at) gmail.com

erised said:

2.) bklynstevester
3.) bigbopper42
4.) dub2501
5.) U2inBigD

Like someone to blame -- Have you replied to my e-mail with your mailing addy? I've gone through all my messages and have been able to link up names and e-mails with everyone on this list except for you. Please e-mail me... if you contacted me already, just please remind me who you are. If you have NOT contacted me, please do so ASAP or I will give your spot to someone else who is able to share this disc.

All discs (with the exception of "Like Someone to Blame") will have gone out as of tomorrow (Monday 12/20), so look for them soon! Hopefully they won't get delayed in the last minute holiday mail rush. USA are being sent first class... internationl via airmail.

I can't wait for mine either! How is the quality on this thing? By the way, I just got a new DVD burner so I'll be back to share some copies.

Back
Top Bottom