BOY OH BOY WOWEE It's the 2014 AFL Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Absolute load of horseshit, that penalty. No bitching about the umpires needed from Vlad in this match. :wink:

You didn't get penalised for a throw which lead to a shot on goal so I guess we're even for now? :wink:

Found a stream. Looks like we're set up for a tight finish here...

I can hear Travis screaming about that out-on-the-full goal attempt all the way from here.

We are a fucking disgrace. What a shambles this team is, nobody else would follow up a big win with this, nobody but us.

I don't think I've ever seen so many opportunities to win a game blown in the space of three minutes in my life.

(This applies to both teams.)

I can hear Travis screaming about that out-on-the-full goal attempt all the way from here.

Henderson was awful all night and it has been a rough season for him. Inexcusable that he couldn't even manage a behind there.

Thrilled with the win nonetheless. A very tough one that we badly needed.

They all fucking knew the season was on the line and they serve up this fucking dirge. Travis you have no right to complain.

I still can't believe Sanderson has been given a contract extension. He. Cannot. Coach.

This was the final proof.

ie. lets sub Rutten (who was playing fine) out and throw Pods into the backlines! What a great idea! A masterstroke!

It was just a poor move at the time, there wasn't any problem with Rutten.

Port, outright top of the ladder, and Gold Coast third. A testament to the equity of the league and salary caps. I love it. I kinda want Port Power to win the whole thing now.

Amazing how much depth the Hawks have, to still be in it for so long last night. Credit to Port though, they're the team to beat right now. Hope to see the same match up deep into the finals. And a Port/GC GF. How good would that shit be for the game?

Also, fuck, BT was on (off?) form last night. I was cringelaughing so much I couldn't even pay attention half the time. And Richo telling people to come to Hindley St when they visit Adelaide? what

Port, outright top of the ladder, and Gold Coast third. A testament to the equity of the league and salary caps. I love it. I kinda want Port Power to win the whole thing now.

I'm down with the top four being Port, Freo, Gold Coast, and not-Collingwood-or-Carlton.

Also, fuck, BT was on (off?) form last night. I was cringelaughing so much I couldn't even pay attention half the time. And Richo telling people to come to Hindley St when they visit Adelaide? what

That was an all time BT classic. THUNDER THIGHS! WON'T YOU LOOK AT HIS THUNDER THIGHS!

Can't believe what I'm seeing tonight. I figured this game would be agonisingly close.

What the fuck is happening up there? And can I change my tip... :lol: Oh well, I was never going to win the tipping anyway! My margin is going to be ludicrous.

Back
Top Bottom