Boston IV Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drea said:
Hey LM, if you haven't seen it yet, go see Aeon Flux :) Great movie :) (and hey, even if you don't like it you'll get to see lots of Charlize :wink: )

Thank you, I am sure planning on it, I love crazy sci-fi flicks (Total Recall, Freejack, Blade Runner) and Charlize

it's a win-win either way:wink:

LemonMacPhisto said:

Thank you, I am sure planning on it, I love crazy sci-fi flicks (Total Recall, Freejack, Blade Runner) and Charlize

it's a win-win either way:wink:

I'll be honest and say I went because Marton Csokas ( :drool: ) was playing Trevor... but I really enjoyed it and I'm planning on seeing it again :)

kellyahern said:

The cartoon on MTV always freaked me out a little :reject:.

It's based on the cartoon (which I've never seen) sort of... but you don't need to have seen the cartoon to get the movie :) I'm sure the geekboys are somewhat disappointed that she only appears in that super-skimpy outfit from the cartoon once *snerk* The movie isn't freaky, don't worry :)

kellyahern said:

The cartoon on MTV always freaked me out a little :reject:.

was it kind of like Daria and Beavis and Butthead?

Aeon was a little ahead of my time :reject:

Queen Bee said:
No, the stream isn't up yet. I don't know if the computer I'm using can handle running it tonight anyway. I guess everyone missed that post :happy:

it wasn't in THIS FONT

Queen Bee said:
No, the stream isn't up yet. I don't know if the computer I'm using can handle running it tonight anyway. I guess everyone missed that post :happy:

I saw it, but there's nothing I can do. Where's Khanada or Chizip? Or Gorman? Someone should be able to stream, no? Or mirror zootopia?

Hello Hello Folks,

Anyone want to explain this stream thing to me, last night I was checking the setlist at 11:15pm and saw this stream thing and caught the end of Bad, then I think it ended b/c the guy left the building, can I listen to the whole show tonight ? How do I find the strem ? any help is appreciated

mac

Since we're on the topic of movies, hands up everyone who's looking forward to seeing The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe in a few days *raises hand enthusiastically* I've had the books since I was 9 years old ( :yikes: 25 yrs ago?!?)

Lila64 said:
I saw it, but there's nothing I can do. Where's Khanada or Chizip? Or Gorman? Someone should be able to stream, no? Or mirror zootopia?
i can't get the program to work that we use to call people. and of course gorman's mia as usual so i can't ask him for help :happy:

Queen Bee said:

Not exactly. As long as you know how to work with Skype and Shoutcast it's not difficult to run. I *might* have a backup incase I can't source the entire show.

I've never even heard of those :yikes: wish I could help if no one else can!

I have no clue on how to stream. I have the stuff, I just can't figure it out...

KhanadaRhodes said:

i can't get the program to work that we use to call people. and of course gorman's mia as usual so i can't ask him for help :happy:

I have Gorman's number if that helps :shrug:

and where's chizip when you need him :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom