Boston 3 Setlist thread-Let the games begin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Setlist:

Love and Peace
Vertigo
Elevation
Electric Co.
Bullet Butterfly -- I'm assuming this is Bullet with Butterfly Wings

nurse chrissi said:

I'm downloading it to ysi right now - but its over in the audio section under the may 26 mp3 thread as well

Going there now myself. God, I love this board!

Diane L said:
*runs in*
I fell asleep, what did I miss?

BTW, I was dreaming I was already at the setlist party!!!

:reject:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

don't worry:wink: diane,, I was [so tired I was] scared that I was going to fall asleep on the subway train last sat eve and end up at ...oh say at Carigie hall [last stop pof that train] instead of MSG and & miss the opening number!

Setlist:

Love and Peace
Vertigo
Elevation
Electric Co. // Bullet w/ Butterfly Wings // I can see for Miles
An Cat Dubh

It's also funny near the middle of OOTS from the other night when there's a sour note on the keyboard, and Bono says, "I'm sorry, The Edge. I didn't warn you."

U2dork said:

and we all quoted you so it's there FOREVER.

I know. I know. Sad times. The frustrated English Major in me just died a little more tonight. I shall recover, though. Probably.

Diane, thanks for the positive thoughts re: Refugee status, I'm trying to look at my new status in a positive light. Trying hard. Very.

fire.jpg

:edge: :combust:

Diane L said:
Ruffian, are you ready for your trip to Europe?
I'm kinda ready, though everytime I leave the country for the summer I find I'm overcome with the urge to 1) spend like a drunken sailor, and 2) pack everything I own into my suitcase...but I am going to be in something like 6 different countries, so hard to avoid. I leave tomorrow :yikes:

I figured An Cat Dubh would in the setlist tonight -- they skipped it in the first two Boston shows.

Wild guess: a second Vertigo to close the show. Bet the band thinks that'd be an appropriate way to end the leg.

ruffian said:

I'm kinda ready, though everytime I leave the country for the summer I find I'm overcome with the urge to 1) spend like a drunken sailor, and 2) pack everything I own into my suitcase...but I am going to be in something like 6 different countries, so hard to avoid. I leave tomorrow :yikes:

Nothing worse than a Drunken Sailor with a high limit credit card, parading around Europe.

Did I just glimpse a photo of Edge descending into Hell to kick some guitar ass?

bun very happy kitty;;;;;;;

So far for the multi-night stays lately, COBL gets it twice, LAPOE once, and on the fourth night we get Vertigo as opener.

I'm not expecting bad tonight - new stuff instead...

still, I'm wide awake :D

Setlist:

Love and Peace
Vertigo
Elevation
Electric Co. // Bullet w/ Butterfly Wings // I can see for Miles
An Cat Dubh
Into The Heart

Do those count as one song since one begets the other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom