Boston 3 Setlist thread-Let the games begin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bythe way people....downloaded Funeral by the Arcade fire off of Itunes the other day....listened to it on the way to work....really like the whole album....but...holy shit...after seeing U2 9 times and hearing "Wake Up" preceed them 9 times...it is hard to listen to that song and not get all....emotional, charged up.....etc.....that song will be so amazingly evocative to me for the rest of my life, I think.

Diane L said:
NSW, what WAS that beatdown that the Yankees got today? I was working at the library, so I missed that horror show.

Red Sox...:mad:

Oh, hi, daygloeyes2! ::angel:

It's OK. I may not agree with you and NSW being Yankee fans, but I respect your right to be fans of them. :)

And besides, remember game 3? 19-8. :mad:

OMG...............AND I'm not there....WILD HORSES IS MY FAVORITE SONG HOW DARE BONO DO THIS TO ME.......:mac: :mac: :mac: ugh, here i sit at the computer and all you guys get to hear Wild Horses..............BOno whyyyyyyyyy??? I know....because you can..

Last edited:
nurse chrissi said:

haha -
have you guys heard the version of Out of Control from 5/26 - Adam's just happily starting WOWY with Bono screaming "Adam Clayton, ADAM CLAYTON..." :lol:

:lmao: that was soo funny i must have played Out of Control 4 times in a row today...poor Adam...:)

No spoken words said:
Bythe way people....downloaded Funeral by the Arcade fire off of Itunes the other day....listened to it on the way to work....really like the whole album....but...holy shit...after seeing U2 9 times and hearing "Wake Up" preceed them 9 times...it is hard to listen to that song and not get all....emotional, charged up.....etc.....that song will be so amazingly evocative to me for the rest of my life, I think.

My laptop and cable modem aren't getting along these days. Once I get the problem fixed, the first thing I'm going to do is to visit iTunes and buy "Wake Up."

No spoken words said:
This is totally how I feel about Coldplay. I wonder if I would have liked them as much if U2 hadn't played the album before the Elevation shows...:hmm:

DG, I have tons of extended family in New England, they are all Sox fans. My cousin was the PA Announcer at Fenway for like 30 years, he died about 10 years ago, maybe more, but he was the voice of Fenway. Can you imagine how sick that made me, and still does??? :)

No spoken words said:

my heart races everytime I hear Wake Up! i find myself inadvertantly speeding if I listen to it in the car. :reject:

No spoken words said:
I typed preceed. Meant precede. This will haunt me all night. Can someone say stickler? Anal? Sigh.
and we all quoted you so it's there FOREVER.

angel_28 said:

:lmao: that was soo funny i must have played Out of Control 4 times in a row today...poor Adam...:)

How do I get a copy of that?

I'm new to the board but was at the show Thurs. night. What a scene...Bono yelling to Adam, Edge scrambling for the right guitar. While it was a somewhat abridged version of the song, I'd love to hear it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom