Boston 3 Setlist thread-Let the games begin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
It's 6pm where is it???

I guess I'll start-

Post line stories and updates here :D

Last edited:
a little too early my friend :giggle:

I was just perusing the site and saw the thread. An early HELLO HELLO (while I'm still home). Will probably miss the party, or part of it. Pass the timtams!

I was just making one but this will do...

I just received the first message from kellyahern. I was in the parking lot of Target at the time and just about rammed into a car infront of me when I read it.
Hi bono and edge stopped briefly outside around 4:45. bono didn't get out of his car because he had to "work on some new tunes for tonight" :)

:hyper:

I was so excited when I read this I didn't even notice my shirt had come unbuttoned and gave everyone quite a view in the store. I also forgot half of what I had gone to the store to get. :der:

I'd also like to say happy B-day to Lila64...:happy:
:cake: :icecream:

Lila64 said:
a little too early my friend :giggle:

I was just perusing the site and saw the thread. An early HELLO HELLO (while I'm still home). Will probably miss the party, or part of it. Pass the timtams!

:lol:

I'm not even home I'm posting from a friends house, I don't want to miss anything :reject:

*Throws Lila a timtam*

I think you should edit the title of the thread so people don't get confused maybe?

U2dork said:
I was just making one but this will do...

I just received the first message from kellyahern. I was in the parking lot of Target at the time and just about rammed into a car infront of me when I read it.

:hyper:

I was so excited when I read this I didn't even notice my shirt had come unbuttoned and gave everyone quite a view in the store. I also forgot half of what I had gone to the store to get. :der:

I'd also like to say happy B-day to Lila64...:happy:
:cake: :icecream:

:laugh:

*Wonders what they'll play :hmm: *

Thank you thank you (barking like a seal after eating timtam, LOL).

Good story U2Dork. Glad to see you've got kelly texting you. Wonder what's in store for tonite. Damn, someone call me, LOL.
>>>Me, sitting in restaurant eating b-day dinner. Phone rings. I jump - who could it be (no one calls me). It's U2 live in Boston 3, playing _____________. I gag on lobster. :hyper:

Lila64 said:
Thank you thank you (barking like a seal after eating timtam, LOL).

Good story U2Dork. Glad to see you've got kelly texting you. Wonder what's in store for tonite. Damn, someone call me, LOL.
>>>Me, sitting in restaurant eating b-day dinner. Phone rings. I jump - who could it be (no one calls me). It's U2 live in Boston 3, playing _____________. I gag on lobster. :hyper:

:lol:

Happy birthday!

shoot - I haven't even had lunch yet! My husband is watching baseball (asleep), and daughter had a sleepover last night, and I imagine they were up quite late. She's been snoozing on the couch for a couple of hours.

Last night, I popped in one of the many U2 DVDs that I haven't seen yet (shows from b&ps). 3 of 3 didn't play (damn DVD machine). So for my birthday, earlier today I got a DVDRecorder (my hubby wanted one to - what convenient timing). So I popped those puppies in, and 2 of the 3 play. Can't wait to watch. One is from '87, the other is the Brooklyn Bridge '04. Still wondering about that 3rd one - it was from the Elevation tour - a show I had been to :scratch: In the end, it's all goooooooooooood! :yes:

I'm just excited they're gonna do something a little different. It makes this show special. I've never been a super fan of Wild Horses. The "baby, can we still be friends" line kinda makes me cringe but I have to say I loved the video where we got to see cranky Bono shout the word "FUCK" :D
He looked good in that video, too...

I hope everybody at the show tonight has a good time in honor of the rest of us. Most of us North Americans won't see them again until the Fall.

Also, if they bust out another new song tonight, that would be sweet. That would just give the rest of us all the more reason to look forward to the fall leg of the tour. (And for the Europeans and the folks lucky enough to be going to Europe, it would be a good sign to expect differences over there too.)

I forgot to mention another gift I got today (by request). I got 2 U2 piano books. Not that I can play well - I can read the notes. But I thought it would be fun to mess with. :wink:

cleazer said:
I hope everybody at the show tonight has a good time in honor of the rest of us. Most of us North Americans won't see them again until the Fall.

Same here. And I'm in Boston. :sad:

Jules is in the ellipse?? :hyper:

U2girl1978 has made it into the ellipse!

edit:
:lol: I guess she's texted everybody!

Last edited:
guess the last minute decision to go was worth it, right? (It was a last minute thing, right?)

oops, excuse the confusion. U2girl1978 was not a lastminute decision, but kellyahearns was, right? Do we know where she is?

Last edited:
i dont think i can come tonight...were havin some sort of family night/dinner thing. which wouldn't be so bad if my parents werent divorced. and were having a family night. :ohmy: wtf is that?

ill come partay if i can escape tho (which i suspect ill be trying to do asap)

VertigoGal said:
i dont think i can come tonight...were havin some sort of family night/dinner thing. which wouldn't be so bad if my parents werent divorced. and were having a family night. :ohmy: wtf is that?

ill come partay if i can escape tho (which i suspect ill be trying to do asap)

Divorced parents together for dinner=awkward. I know how you feel. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom