Barcelona II Setlist Party, Part III!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be a complainer. I LOVE Crazy Tonight, but they have so many other songs that I'd love to hear, so why not play one of those instead of playing the same song twice?

Because they are shooting part of the video thats of the single thats out in august?

I'll be a complainer. I LOVE Crazy Tonight, but they have so many other songs that I'd love to hear, so why not play one of those instead of playing the same song twice?

Those two are only the same song in name and lyrics.

Because they're NOT playing the same thing twice.

I would barely say the album version and the live remix were the same track, other than the vocals.

And the Vertigox2 bitching crowd begins....... At least this one is an entirely different version!

It has red LEDs all down the sides and sleeves, so when he walks in the dark the lights reflect in the smoke around the stage so you see all these red beams moving in all directions :nerd:

Wow :drool:

Yes. With it on, he actually looks very much like the "bonocrab" you designed. It's like you saw into the future or something.

:ohmy: LOL no way.. zomg.

didn't you see this from night 1?????? awesome vdo :drool:

YouTube - U2 Barcelona 2009-06-30 Ultra Violet

Thank you, and wow.. that's pretty frickin cool.

from Barcelona 1 :sexywink:

custom_1246463331110_bono-laser-s.jpg

Love it!!!!!!!!

I will be utterly statisfied if they bring this gig out on dvd!!!:drool:

I'm STILL waiting for the shirtless Bono pics....hmmm...maybe I need to go check PLEBA stat!!

Not a big fan of Crazy but this set list has been out of control so I won't complain! Hell, I won't complain about a U2 gig, period. I just hope Vegas (and whichever other show I attend) has this set list, too! :heart::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom