Barcelona I Setlist Party, Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They play it so poorly now, it's so boring. And it's overplayed and overrated on top of that. It's heyday was much too long ago.

I love it. One of my all-time faves. Since this is the first time I'll see them live, I'd be heartbroken if they didn't play it. It'll never be old or overrated to me. :D

They shouldn't do anything to it. I'll use my wife as an example. I want to be close, but she is claustrophobic. The fact that we won't have as many people crowding into us (her) makes it doable for her. Also, the price for Chicago 2 was half the cost of the $250 seats that populate at least half the stadium. It was an awesome deal! I don't want them to cram the space. Who cares about the big visual of the crowd. I care about my personal visuals when I am there! I am fine with cutting our section out of the DVD if you don't want to look at it. I want my space for the show!!! :D :reject:

You paid for access to the stage, not limited density. It's still essentially a General Access section not a reserved seat.

They shouldn't do anything to it. I'll use my wife as an example. I want to be close, but she is claustrophobic. The fact that we won't have as many people crowding into us (her) makes it doable for her. Also, the price for Chicago 2 was half the cost of the $250 seats that populate at least half the stadium. It was an awesome deal! I don't want them to cram the space. Who cares about the big visual of the crowd. I care about my personal visuals when I am there! I am fine with cutting our section out of the DVD if you don't want to look at it. I want my space for the show!!! :D :reject:

Exactly...I didn't get any Red Zone tix for the tour, but it's actually nice to see them leave it "open" and not CRAM 50BILLIONPEOPLEINTOAPITAREA...

Who cares how it looks, it looks shitty, because I ain't in it.

Encore:

<Desmond Tutu speech>
18.Where The Streets Have No Name
<Bono thanking the crowd for being a part of the One Campaign, putting on an FC Barcelona football/soccer jersey>
19.One <screwed up, had to restart>

2nd Encore:
20.Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
21.With Or Without You

They play it so poorly now, it's so boring. And it's overplayed and overrated on top of that. It's heyday was much too long ago.

One is wonderful, but man, not only does it lack the magic it once had, they can't even get the basics right, apparently. They've got to draw the line somewhere.

Encore:

<Desmond Tutu speech>
18.Where The Streets Have No Name
<Bono thanking the crowd for being a part of the One Campaign, putting on an FC Barcelona football/soccer jersey>
19.One <screwed up, had to restart>

2nd Encore:
20.Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
21.With Or Without You

Four of my faves right there! :applaud::drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom