Barcelona I Setlist Party, Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
88764516.jpg

:drool:

more from his Twitter: neil_mccormick#U2 its the crowds singing that brings it home ... Bono seems angry with his suspended mic, strikes it, the crowd sing for him

One is wonderful, but man, not only does it lack the magic it once had, they can't even get the basics right, apparently. They've got to draw the line somewhere.

geez relax people one minor fuck up, they were out of sync, out of tune whatever it happens to everyone, playing aint that easy, besides it's the first show!!

A U2 show without Streets, One, and Beautiful Day wouldn't be a U2 show period.

No, it's not annoying. It's necessary. Persistence is the only way to get things done, and One needs to go. Badly. It's a waste of setlist space with its soulless presentation in the 2000s era.

I am pretty sure a friend i am going to cardiff with would strongly disagree to that, as it is his first concert and he wants to see some of the "hits" including ONE.

Neil McCormick tweets: "its the crowds singing that brings it home ... Bono seems angry with his suspended mic, strikes it, the crowd sing for him"

Encore:

<Desmond Tutu speech>
18.Where The Streets Have No Name
<Bono thanking the crowd for being a part of the One Campaign, putting on an FC Barcelona football/soccer jersey>
19.One <screwed up, had to restart>

2nd Encore:
20.Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
21.With Or Without You
22.Moment of Surrender

<BATHROOM BREAK AT FUCKING LAST>

Bono took off his shades btw.

At the end of the UV video I thought he was hanging onto the wheel and was gonna pull some cirque du soleil shit.

:(

bono, you disappoint AGAIN

you could have been flying around the stage grasping a wheel

I am pretty sure a friend i am going to cardiff with would strongly disagree to that, as it is his first concert and he wants to see some of the "hits" including ONE.

Not some bastardized, weak version of it that sounds like a band running through the motions.

From Twitter: neil_mccormick#U2 moments of surrender ... This is what I've been waiting for. This points to the future ... Strange brave ending.

Wow. I think I might cry. Not the end so soon.

No, it's not annoying. It's necessary. Persistence is the only way to get things done, and One needs to go. Badly. It's a waste of setlist space with its soulless presentation in the 2000s era.

The orchestral backing tracks have become bloated, and the song is bordering on giving off a power ballad vibe, unlike the lean, fresh, alternative rock ballad vibe it originally had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom