Barcelona I Setlist Party, Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
019.jpg

It looks like they're playing Ring Around the Rosie :lol:

I'm glad it won't be crammed like the inner circle- you can't even move in there from the looks of it. It could use a few more people though.

Unlikely the inner circle is crammed .
Any of the Vertigo gigs I went to the ellipse was very underfilled,probably due to safety regulations.

is he still talking?

lol, it only gets worse as he gets older ... he's like the rambling relative at the reunion, giving the lonnngggggggggg toast, lol. Gotta love him anyways. How else would we get DESMOND TUTU and the INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION all in the same show. I still can't get my head around those... :wink:

Problem is the people who already have red zone tickets might not apreciate paying $200 and the person next to them paying $55

Then put them to one side and open up the other side to GA. It's like a morgue 3/4's of the way around the stage as is.

The red zone folks will still be able to saunter up to the stage 5 minutes before the show and get far closer than anyone who paid for ga.

Oh dear... (again, from Mccormick's tweets)

#U2 band fall out of sync. Bono stops them and counts them back in & it suddenly comes to life
half a minute ago from txt

#U2 Somebodys out of tune onstage. It happens to the best. May be a prob btwn Edge & his keyboard sequence
1 minute ago from txt

#U2 One ... Gtr, vox, gentle stadium singalong

:lol:

Haha the top pic. :lol:

I actually thought people were going to be able to stand around the entire thing. I was surprised to see the back empty.

I was more suprised with the back being so empty. :ohmy:

Do we know how well advertised the red zone auction for Barcelona was?

For the first few shows of the tour, the auction might not have been well known yet.
The # of people in the red zone might be different for each show.
There could be more people in there next show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom