Barcelona I Setlist Party, Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
610x.jpg

Wow, I LOVE this picture :love:

Any updates on the rocking version of Walk On?

Any pictures of Bono shadeless?

I just watched that opening again, they really need another opening song (breathe). rest is so perfect :D I can't believe I will go there in 20 days and I feel happy I bought tickets for 2 days :D

I'm new to this set list party stuff, but it's made me SO excited for my shows!!!! :hyper: :applaud:

REDZONE IS FUCKING EMPTY

How do you think Bono feels walking that ramp and seeing that space only about three people deep?

I am sure (hope) they are going to change that.

That looks extremely weak - no one bought those tix because they were too expensive and now the money wont go to charity and thus, some of the most prime real estate in the stadium sits empy.

I dont mean to bitch, but I think that was a really bad planning idea.

Get as many folks against the barricade as possible, not the least.

bad

:down:

Yea!! More room for me! me! me!

Worth every penny!!!

Paul McGuinness might have to think something up about all the empty space in Red Zone, and behind the stage in GA.....especially for stadiums with much wider pitches

** hint hint, Rogers Centre

REDZONE IS FUCKING EMPTY

How do you think Bono feels walking that ramp and seeing that space only about three people deep?

That looks extremely weak - no one bought those tix because they were too expensive and now the money wont go to charity and thus, some of the most prime real estate in the stadium sits empy.

bad

I know, looks so empty..
maybe they should only use one side for the redzome :doh:

REDZONE IS FUCKING EMPTY

bad

I'm not suprised....it was doomed as soom as they announced how much the area cost.

"Finally, they get onto a song. One." u2gigs tweet

bahahah!

Was it a full minute? Or two? Damn that Bono and his speechifyin'! :angry:

Am I the only person who doesn't give a shit about the red background for Streets?

I love it, but unless it's right up behind them and then we get bathed in light I'll say (likely prematurely) that it doesn't bother me if they do something different. With it overhead, it seems different - but I'm not there! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom