Barcelona I Setlist Party, Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a matter of nostalgia really. If you've been to The Joshua Tree tour or ZooTV tour, or if you've seen Rattle & Hum and/or the ZooTV Live from Sydney, you'd understand.

Come to think of it, same goes for PopMart. :wink:

Oh, I've seen it/been there. Still don't care. :shrug:

I agree about the over-production of One these days. Too much synth, not enough soul.

Cmon man...the thing has a backing track..one little slip of the backing track and the song needs restarting. Could happen with any song, really, I'd hardly say that means they can't get the basics right. I wouldn't read too much into it. I disagree it lacks the magic it once had.

Not only does it lack magic, it lacks ... anything. It's them running through the motions, every time. It's terrible. They haven't played a decent version since 1998.

:drool: I cannot wait for the recording of this show. Although I found the setlist as a whole unremarkable, from what I heard of each song they sounded pretty on-form. Also UF > COBL was incredible.

027.jpg

I really want to hear MoS, I mean it's one of my favourite tracks on the album, I just don't think it's a very good closing song. I want it to end on a huge high, and I'm not sure MoS would do that. However, I may be proven wrong!

I wonder how many hours before the first recording pops up............ It was about 14 hours after the opening night in 2005
:drool:

8 Hours or so after the concert was over...as I posted in the first thread...(Concert ended at 11pm on 28th, I posted it at Traders Den around 7am on the 29th)

I really want to hear MoS, I mean it's one of my favourite tracks on the album, I just don't think it's a very good closing song. I want it to end on a huge high, and I'm not sure MoS would do that. However, I may be proven wrong!

I think it'll be an ending like "Love is Blindness" was during ZooTV. Bleak but haunting, and it doesn't quite let the audience off the hook with a satisfying finale... leaves you wanting more. Or, something like that :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom