All U2.Com Related Discussion HERE Artificial Horizon, Duals etc. pt 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They gave me a new code too on my Breathe membership. I haven't renewed yet. When I went to renew last year they did the same thing and I was a little skeptical about it, so I renewed anyway.

Edit: Actually both my memberships have new codes.

One of the memberships is my brother's, but he doesn't need the codes.

I'm sure the extra codes without renewing are a mistake and they'll probably disappear. Didnt this happen before?

Is there any way to tell how many tickets you have left on your unused codes?

good question. thats what im wondering. i've bought so many tixs in the last 2 yrs i dont even remember which were with codes and which werent

ok, luckily I have kept all ticket stubs of my 2009 shows, and combining them with my 2011 tickets, I looked on each ticket for 'type' (its on there next to sec and row, etc). The ones bought with pre-sale codes say FAN or FANCLUB, and all others from general sale say ADULT.
So i bought 4 european tickets with 1 code.
And 4 different American tickets with 2nd code.

This SHOULD mean i have used up all of my 2 codes.

But im delighted to find that my account page has 3 codes showing- 1 of which states USED. So my 2nd code is still active for some reason, and a 3rd code appeared at some point for me. I wish there was a way i could check my '2nd' code to see if all 4 ticket opportunities remain on it, or if it could tell you you've used, for example 2 of 4 ticket opportunities.

I have not renewed my u2.com subscription yet, so Im wondering if i do, say, today, will a 4th code appear on my account? Anyone seen up to 4 posted (3 of which active, 1 used)

and also, since my 2nd code is still left over from 2009 i believe, since it states it is still active, will this still be good for use in 2011 for future european shows? I hope they dont expire. but if they do, you'd think it would have disapearred by now.

that occured to me. But i am scared if i phone them, they'll notice "oh, you have a 3rd code (starting with 3U) and yet you havent renewed for Duals yet. this is wrong, i better remove this" lol

I renewed today and my new code starts with that. It sounds like everyone got free renewal codes!! I didn't because my original subscription was through Ticketmaster. I didn't want to take any chances with trying to get my Winnipeg GA's.

The track list is up.

U2 Duals - Tracklisting

1. WHERE THE STREETS HAVE NO NAME
U2 and Soweto Gospel Choir

2. THE WANDERER
U2 and Johnny Cash

3. FALLING AT YOUR FEET
Bono and Danny Lanois

4. MISS SARAJEVO
Passengers and Luciano Pavarotti

5. SLOW DANCING
U2 and Willie Nelson

6. THE SAINTS ARE COMING
U2 and Green Day

7. SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY (Live from Auckland)
U2 and Jay-Z

8. ONE
U2 and Mary J Blige

9. WHEN LOVE COMES TO TOWN
U2 and BB King

10. STUCK IN A MOMENT YOU CAN’T GET OUT OF (Live at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame)
U2 and Mick Jagger

11. THE BALLAD OF RONNIE DREW
U2, The Dubliners, Kíla, A Band of Bowsies

12. I’M NOT YOUR BABY
U2 and Sinead O’Connor

13. STRANDED (HAITI MON AMOUR) – Hybrid Mix
Jay-Z, Bono, The Edge, Rihanna

14. DRUNK CHICKEN / AMERICA
U2 and Allen Ginsberg

15. AMAZING GRACE
U2 and Soweto Gospel Choir

Like most others, I have every single track on here already. but I really hope the bitchin doesnt start coming. I mean, its a bonus. remember when we were all paying the same amount for the subscription with NO yearly cd???? we should just be thankful for every gift like this.

There will always be bitching. Death, taxes, and bitching about something U2 has done, is doing, or hasn't done yet. :wink:

I will happily receive my copy of this CD. I agree I enjoy getting something, whatever it is. I'm not going to bitch about a band that has brought me so much joy. :hug:

Like most others, I have every single track on here already. but I really hope the bitchin doesnt start coming. I mean, its a bonus. remember when we were all paying the same amount for the subscription with NO yearly cd???? we should just be thankful for every gift like this.

What's the difference between a subscription with no yearly CD, and a subscription with a yearly CD of shit we already have? I suppose it's a free coaster, but come on now. It's like they don't realise that the people buying their subscriptions are serious fans.

This tracklist is actually worse than I expected, and that's saying something. Glad I no longer waste my money on U2.com.

How could you already have everything on here? I see 5 new tracks or mixes on the track listing (at least they are new to me):
WHERE THE STREETS HAVE NO NAME U2 and Soweto Gospel Choir
SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY (Live from Auckland) U2 and Jay-Z
STUCK IN A MOMENT YOU CAN’T GET OUT OF (Live at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame) U2 and Mick Jagger
STRANDED (HAITI MON AMOUR) – Hybrid Mix Jay-Z, Bono, The Edge, Rihanna
AMAZING GRACE U2 and Soweto Gospel Choir

We don't have them all on a cd yet, but they've been available in other ways. Except for that hybrid mix of Stranded whatever that means. Did they mix the live and studio versions? (which we have both)

I've enjoyed all my U2.com gifts since the first one so this one will be good too. :up: We can always wish for other things of course, (like U23D cd!! :wink:) but still not complaining.

I think with this particular cd, DUALS, we needed to expect that we were going to already have most of it though right? I didn't expect anything super brand new never heard before with something like this. It's just that they compiled into one record a collection of songs that were scattered about before.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom