** All Get On Your Boots VIDEO Discussion HERE ** (No DL Links Please!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What do you think of the video?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're back this morning, I haven't read if they actually posted what happened but there is a sticky that says:

Effective immediately it is not permitted to post any type of information or commentary about the new video of "Get on your Boots".

Any screen capture, link, comment etc. referring to this topic will be eliminated.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

oh wow. i guess it shows that we have to be extra careful here.

I'm not a fan of the song Boots but the video is one of U2's best ever. It actually makes me like the song more. Still a b-side though.:reject:

This is the vertigo video with new visual treatments. Aside from wishing I'll look as good as Adam looks when I'm his age, the video does nothing for me. And apparently, a lot of people outside interference agree with me because the video hasn't helped digital sales one bit.

Must be nice working with the green screens again, eh boys?

Going by your logic then every video or film ever after the first use of blue/green screen is basically a repeat of the first use. If art never repeated anything there would be probably be nothing great to see or hear. :|

Dana

Going by your logic then every video or film ever after the first use of blue/green screen is basically a repeat of the first use. If art never repeated anything there would be probably be nothing great to see or hear. :|

Dana

Yeah, maybe he was just joking/trolling? After all, Adam is by far the oldest-looking U2 member.

I'm glad to see it wasn't supposed to be released yet. I'm crossing my fingers so that it's just a demo. To me it just looked like U2 playing in front a blue screen. :huh:

This is the vertigo video with new visual treatments. Aside from wishing I'll look as good as Adam looks when I'm his age, the video does nothing for me. And apparently, a lot of people outside interference agree with me because the video hasn't helped digital sales one bit.

Must be nice working with the green screens again, eh boys?

Ah LOL really? Can i have some of the stuff you are smoking and or injecting and or sniffing? It seems to work wonders and I WANT SOME!!! This is NOTHING like the vertigo video. Wow some nice powerful drugs you got going there!:drool::lol:

Effective immediately it is not permitted to post any type of information or commentary about the new video of "Get on your Boots".

Any screen capture, link, comment etc. referring to this topic will be eliminated.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

The first rule of GOYB Club is, you do not talk about GOYB Club. :lol:

Do they honestly think if they just stop talking about it then no one will know where the leak came from?

I didn't notice it at first, but I was looking out for the nipple so my attention was elsewhere. :ohmy:

Ah the nipple yes that took alot of attention for a while LOL although i had to look for it i don't think your average person looking at the video on TV will ever notice the nudity.

Edit: yes the "nipples" both bono's and the lady's LOL

^And that, kids, is what some call sarcasm. :up:

Ah LOL really? Can i have some of the stuff you are smoking and or injecting and or sniffing? It seems to work wonders and I WANT SOME!!! This is NOTHING like the vertigo video. Wow some nice powerful drugs you got going there!:drool::lol:

Sure it is. Old men playing instruments. Same camera work. Bono using the same stances. Edge wearing the same clothes. It's like they took the boys out of the Vertigo video and added all that other shit to make a new video.

And I meant what I said about Adam. The man has aged really well. Some of you point to Larry Mullen as the hottie, but he's faking it all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom