Ali 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, sami0201, Lucy Matthews is DATA's head person in their London office and has been one of Bono's closest associates (along with Jaime Drummond) since they were a part of the Jubilee2000 (Drop the Debt) movement in the late 1990's.

She has been very much observed travelling on the Vertigo tour since the Summer and was very much "with child"(several months it looked like) when she accompanied B this past Friday night to the event in Philly.

Just so that y'all know. ;)

Jamila said:
Actually, sami0201, Lucy Matthews is DATA's head person in their London office and has been one of Bono's closest associates (along with Jaime Drummond) since they were a part of the Jubilee2000 (Drop the Debt) movement in the late 1990's.

She has been very much observed travelling on the Vertigo tour since the Summer and was very much "with child"(several months it looked like) when she accompanied B this past Friday night to the event in Philly.

Just so that y'all know. ;)

It's Lucy Matthew, actually. And she "accompanied" Bono because she works for him.

I'm not sure how someone can be "very much observed" and not be reported by the wonderfully observant crowds of PLEBAns and others of like mind. (But of course, Jamila, you do have your "inside" sources. ) This Friday past night [sic], as you breathlessly announce, she "accompanied B", ( and was very much 'with child') and as you immediately pointed out upon returning from your trip, Ali wasn't there (to your "disappointment"). I'm not sure who is more the queen of innuendo, you or psychicsarah, but you're certainly singing the same defaming tune.
I don't buy your disingenuousness, just so y'all know.

Last edited:
7d7b459c.jpg

kelly

you are absolutely wrong; as one day you will appreciate. I meant it as a compliment

it ends there

Can we see an online Edun catalog only on the official site and on the Saks site, or do you know of other sites? :)

Ali rules!
I wonder how she can be so thin after 4 kids...

And I wish I had her hair -- so... shining!!

biff - sorry you read WAY more into my two sentences than was meant.

I simply stated facts. I'm sorry for you if those facts didn't make you happy.

:tsk:

Jamila said:
biff - sorry you read WAY more into my two sentences than was meant.

I simply stated facts. I'm sorry for you if those facts didn't make you happy.

:tsk:

:lol: :lmao: Pull the other one, why don't you? Debbie, you really are something!

:cute: Ali is so beautiful! Thank you for all the lovely pictures.

I'm so jealous of her hair... I wonder what she uses? :wink: :lol:

:laugh: I bet it does!

Hmmm... Bono. I never heard of this product! I wonder where I can get me some...:wink:

my posting history will be validated, you will see

But Kelly I got a message for you last night....re the possibility of new work for you; If it comes up you really should go for it as it will lead you onto much better things and you will feel much more content. So don't dither about offers that come at you in the next while: it's all good

best wishes

Can we maybe try to get along in this thread?

If not maybe the people that dont get along could do everyone else a favor and ignore each other? Since I am seeing there are multiple issues here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom