Ali 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it was funny cause my friend spotted her first, she said she stood out cause she was the only one not excited or screaming to bono :giggle:
It looked like her but I wasnt sure, then I glance at her shoes and yup :yes:, they're definitely Ali shoes..she was pretty short..
then when she left the ellipse I saw her face and it was definitely her, she is so pretty..:cute:

also, from my spot I could see both bleach-blonde-orange-tan ashley & jessica simpson,
they were in the seat section very close to the stage:|

caragriff said:

:applaud:

what's the weather like in dublin lately?

CRAP! As usual... :lol:

At least it didn´t rain today, but it´s very chilly.

What i hate about this time of the year is that at 5 pm is pitch dark and that depresses me to no end! :madspit:

elevation2u said:
I saw Ali :cute: in the ellipse last night she was standing right in front of my friend and I,
it was during that reggae sounding version of 'In A Little While' :up:

Anyone else see Ali? Any stories to tell or photos to share? :blahblah:

3.jpg

Achtung Baby: For dad's art show

ADVERTISEMENT

THE latest exhibition featuring the work of Bono's artist pal Guggi was opened to a select gathering in Dublin last night - and almost all the paintings sold before the evening was out.

All of Guggi's paintings are of bowls, but this didn't put off anyone at the private viewing - most of the paintings, selling for up to €20,000 had red stickers. The exhibition runs in the Solomon Gallery in the Powerscourt Townhouse until November 22.

Bono didn't make the gig but his wife Ali Hewson was there to lend support to the couple's friend. Andrea Corr, fresh from being presented with an MBE also attended along with British Ambassador Stewart Eldon, who she'd met earlier in the day, and his wife Christy.

The show drew fellow artists including Charlie Whisker, Jim Fitzpatrick, and Gavin Friday who arrived with Bono's wife. Ken O'Halloran's picture shows Gideon Rowan (4), Guggi's son.

I can´t find the pic tho!

Any chance this Gideon Rowan is a gorgeous and single guy in his early twenties? :shifty:

Naah just kidding!

Thanks for the pics and the article, Kelly and Niamh! :)

Advah said:
Any chance this Gideon Rowan is a gorgeous and single guy in his early twenties? :shifty:

Naah just kidding!

LOL. No, he´s very youn I´m afraid. I think Guggi´s eldest son is 18 and his name is Moses.

Advah said:

Naah just kidding!

Perhaps the (4) after the name suggests that he's 4 years old... dunno, just a thought! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom