2015 U2 Tour - General Discussion Thread VI :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eurovision party? Sounds like you had a great night..

Mate's birthday party. Good times were had, though unfortunately there was no bong for someone.

I feel sort of sorry for him though. His actual birthday is today and he's probably woken up in an even worse condition than me.

Mate's birthday party. Good times were had, though unfortunately there was no bong for someone.

I feel sort of sorry for him though. His actual birthday is today and he's probably woken up in an even worse condition than me.

Ah well, as long as he had a good night last night!

I'm not sure if re-reading it myself made my hangover better or worse. :lol:

But goddamn I hope U2 play P[leaeer tonight.

So, drunken setlist party tonight? I actually have booze for this one. It's those Bud Light "Lemon-Aid-Rita" things but yeah, Memorial Day is Monday for us USA folk (basically kickoff to summer season. Ha. My summer started when U2 hit the road!) so hubs and I decided to splurge and get something sorta boozy. We have a family picnic tomorrow so I'm hoping no nasty hangovers.

:cocktail:

I need the drunken Bono crab. But I'm on my phone and dont remember the code. Whoops.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Wait, does this mean I can officially do my set list drinking game? :D *cracks open bottle of vodka*

What's the over/under on Pride AND One both being played tonight since Ireland officially legalized marriage equality?

I think we should get Axver to take part!!!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Those posts were awesome. Bong For Someone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

How many times per show does Bono speeches?

Before Iris.

Briefly before both Cedarwood Road and Song For Someone.

Middle of the second set, during the variable two songs.

During Pride.

Before and after Streets.

The speeches about Dad rock, retractable roofs, and Adele are worth the price of admission, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom