Munich Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope my friend that is attending tonight enjoys it. I can't wait to hear what he has to say.

pic from the webcam that appears to keep refreshing itself.

bild-ot-fest.jpg

big floor area there in Munich, this pic from u2gigs shows they've added lots of extra barriers:

Twitter%2F2010-09-15_17-57-21.jpg

Me too! I bought blue track jacket they're selling in the European store of u2.com and it's really cool. Probably too expensive but I really wanted it.
I've been wondering about some of that merchandise! I gather from your post that they ship to the US. How much extra did they charge, and how long did it take?

Pretty stadium, I love how it fits organically with the surrounding woods and area in general.

I've been wondering about some of that merchandise! I gather from your post that they ship to the US. How much extra did they charge, and how long did it take?

I paid Euro's and the shipping was 7.14Euros. I bought the calendars too. I placed the order August 29 and it arrived on September 10th.

I ordered some stuff from the US site in early August and have yet to see any of it.

U2Chile's Administrator (@U2Chile on twitter) says some people right in Munich told him they rehearsed

Lady With The Spinning Head

:faint:

EDIT: but who know how reliable are his sources... take it with a grain of salt

I paid Euro's and the shipping was 7.14Euros. I bought the calendars too. I placed the order August 29 and it arrived on September 10th.

I ordered some stuff from the US site in early August and have yet to see any of it.
wow, that sounds very affordable! :up:
thanks for the update

U2Chile's Administrator (@U2Chile on twitter) says some people right in Munich told him they rehearsed

Lady With The Spinning Head

:faint:

EDIT: but who know how reliable are his sources... take it with a grain of salt

Holy shit. I was fantasizing about them playing that song for a portion of a long drive just yesterday, what a coincidence. That seriously is one of my all-time favorite U2 songs.

Back
Top Bottom