Horsens Setlist Party Thread I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2start Willie Williams reveals in his tour diary that Bono was behind the decision to replace Ultraviolet and to introduce Batman and Miss Sarajevo
7 minutes ago via TweetDeck

:ohmy: BONO is the one who came up with HMTMKMKM?? Wow I did not expect that one!

Yeah we got that news bit a little earlier, see the Mercy thread in the same forum. :wink: If that ever happens, Interference will implode.

Leaving for today. Just for fun, here's the U2start-version of the setlist:

1. Usual
2. Usuals best mate
3. More of the same
4. That familiar fella with his Boots
5. Repetitive Magnificence.
6. She moves in familiar ways
7. A mole digging in a hole, for an identical setlist
8. I have climbed the highest mountains, I have run through the fields, but still can't find any new songs to sing. . . and I still
9. Glastonbury. One more identical setlist and i'll b expecting a live DVD
10. In A Little While .. . we may get a different setlist
11. Miss Sarajevo. The Italian opera verse rough translates as 'we sang this last nigh and we'l sing it again tomorrow night'
12. Until The End Of The World. That's where you have to go to find a new setlist
13. The (clearly) Unforgettable Fire/setlist
14. COBL - Oh you look so beautiful tonight . . . as you did last night, and the night before and the night before
15. Vertigo - Your setlist is teaching me how, how to kneel, kneel (in desperation)
16. I'll Go Crazy. Remix called 'I am going crazy'
17. Sunday Bloody Sunday. The two standout lyrics being 'how long must we sing this song' and 'NO MORE!'
18. MLK 'Sleep, sleep tonight'. Could have been asleep an hour ago had I not sat up late in hope of a new setlist
19. Walk On - Ironic lyric alert - ''The only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind...''
20. One - 'Is it getting better, or does it feel the same, will it make it easier on you now, that the setlist will never change again'
21. Streets
22. Batman (No jokes allowed for a great resurrection)
23. With Or Without You
24. Moment of Surrender

I am so totally saving that. *snicker* U2start wins at life today. :applaud:

Edit:
:ohmy: BONO is the one who came up with HMTMKMKM?? Wow I did not expect that one!
:ohmy: :faint:

:madwife: My love for The Wizard of Oz is second only to my love for U2. So what do I find when I come back to this thread? That I jussssst missed Bono making a WoO reference. And where, exactly, are the videos of this? :grumpy: :waiting:

I'm off to YouTube for evidence. :D

And that Elevation video made my heart skip a beat - not 'leather pants' skip a beat, but 'watch out!' skip a beat. :ohmy:

:yikes: OMG! that made me go "whoa!"outloud! when he almost fell off the stage..sheesh Bono be careful!!:heart:

:madwife: My love for The Wizard of Oz is second only to my love for U2. So what do I find when I come back to this thread? That I jussssst missed Bono making a WoO reference. And where, exactly, are the videos of this? :grumpy: :waiting:

I'm off to YouTube for evidence. :D

And that Elevation video made my heart skip a beat - not 'leather pants' skip a beat, but 'watch out!' skip a beat. :ohmy:

What did I miss?

Just Bono nearly falling off the stage in the Elevation video from today's show.

He is also the one that came up with dropping Ultraviolet and adding Miss Sarajevo. I give him a 1 out 3 for the whole thing. ;)

If the soundcheck reports from today are reliable. Get ready for a First/Second legesque setlist. I think Breathe may return as the opener tonight and Ultraviolet may replace HMTMKMKM. How original! :wave: I'm hoping NLOTH returns regardless if its placed back in where it was before. It should be played on this tour.

Of course I could be completely wrong the setlist could be near identical to last nights. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom