Global Pandemic Part II: Sequel Escalation - Page 9 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 04-06-2020, 10:53 PM   #161
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabiggestu2fan View Post
Hey guys! Thanks for all the great responses from a couple of weeks ago regarding my aunt! Sorry I haven’t replied, I’ve been working 6 days a week and of those days, been doing longer days because so many in my department were either sick (luckily not from
COVID19) or were forced to quarantine. So us who were healthy had to make up the lost time. Anyway great news about my aunt, she woke up about 4 days ago and today she is officially out of ICU! She will remain in the hospital for sometime but the worst of it is over for her! There were times were we thought we would lose her! She really is a fighter and is expected to recover fully! Edit: and my uncle has now fully recovered and is at home!
Yaaaay! Wonderful news about your aunt and uncle!

Make sure when you're home, eat well, get exercise, etc to rebalance the extra work you have to do. Stay safe!

Old 04-06-2020, 11:36 PM   #162
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by anitram View Post
Congratulations!
thanks! and yeah it is already a huge weight off our shoulders not having the question looming over us anymore of whether it was happening this year or next year.

Quote:
Hey guys! Thanks for all the great responses from a couple of weeks ago regarding my aunt! Sorry I haven’t replied, I’ve been working 6 days a week and of those days, been doing longer days because so many in my department were either sick (luckily not from
COVID19) or were forced to quarantine. So us who were healthy had to make up the lost time. Anyway great news about my aunt, she woke up about 4 days ago and today she is officially out of ICU! She will remain in the hospital for sometime but the worst of it is over for her! There were times were we thought we would lose her! She really is a fighter and is expected to recover fully! Edit: and my uncle has now fully recovered and is at home!
great to hear, hope she is fully back to health soon as well.

Old 04-07-2020, 12:02 AM   #163
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 08:36 PM
Echoing the congrats to you, Dave !

Quote:
This is fantastic news as well . Very glad to hear that. Hope she'll be able to just kick back and properly relax and enjoy herself now.
Old 04-07-2020, 07:12 AM   #164
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:36 PM
Quote:
That's great news!
Old 04-07-2020, 08:27 AM   #165
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 02:36 AM
https://twitter.com/ryanstruyk/statu...056707584?s=21

South Korea has 192 (probably little higher now).

Same timeframe.
Old 04-07-2020, 08:29 AM   #166
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Global Pandemic Part II: Sequel Escalation

https://twitter.com/jesselehrich/sta...083405313?s=21

Why aren’t the democrats screaming about this every day ? Along with the complete disaster that his response has been? So far it seems like Biden is the only one who’s said anything

It still might be that he heard it on Fox and wants to be seen as savior (Fox people may have greater financial interest)
Old 04-07-2020, 08:52 AM   #167
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

https://www.axios.com/exclusive-nava...48f8382a9.html

Trump knew and he did nothing. I suppose the argument could be made he doesn’t know how to read so these memos are worthless.

Does seem a little odd in timing of this release. Over weekend Navarro is reported to blow up at Fauci, and now he’s made to look like an Oracle.

It still reeks of financial gain for everyone in the White House.

Trump is on record (years ago) saying he feels a crash and chaos is the best way for the country to get back to being great (note: he was laughing while saying it, Trump doesn’t laugh so it could have been said in jest)

And everything Trump and WH has done since January 2017 fits in with Steve Bannons ideals. To destroy the State. Every aspect. Doesn’t matter R or D
Old 04-07-2020, 09:44 AM   #168
War Child

Trump is the end result of most of the economic policy development for the last 40 years, just finally out in the open. They've always been about defunding programs to make them appear useless or actively harmful, and they've always been about personally enriching themselves.
Old 04-07-2020, 12:23 PM   #169
Blue Crack Supplier

Well, glad the pandemic is over now. Covid-19 is destroyed forever. Back to your normal lives.
Old 04-07-2020, 12:24 PM   #170
War Child

I say we give Elizabeth Holmes another shot.
Old 04-07-2020, 12:35 PM   #171
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 03:36 AM
"BoJo, do you want to be my guinea pig?"

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-19-treatments
Old 04-07-2020, 03:04 PM   #172
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
... wut.
Old 04-07-2020, 03:05 PM   #173
Blue Crack Addict

grifters gonna grift
Old 04-07-2020, 07:26 PM   #174
The Fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
my late august wedding was postponed by a year because i'm fully aware that this is not going to be over to the point at any time this year where i feel comfortable having my grandparents and older relatives attending an event with dozens of people around.

my sister is utterly convinced that everything will be 100% back to normal by mid-may and absolutely refuses to even consider delaying her july wedding even by a month or two. we've been trying to convince her that her parents and grandparents won't be able to come without risking getting sick, but she won't hear anything that suggests that her big day won't go off exactly as planned. she thinks i'm a total idiot for delaying my wedding which was scheduled six weeks after hers and according to my mom it's making my sister wonder whether or not we actually want to get married. yeah totally it's that we're getting cold feet and using the virus as an excuse, not the fact that my fiancee literally cannot shop for a wedding dress right now, and all the staff at the venue are laid off indefinitely.

she's a really smart, grounded person too, so it's frustrating that she's acting this way, though i understand that it's a much bigger deal for her than it is for me. i'm sure she'll come to accept reality sooner or later. next summer is going to be one hell of a busy wedding season.
Don’t be too hard on her; people deal with this differently that’s probably her coping mechanism
Old 04-07-2020, 07:27 PM   #175
The Fly

Awesome!!! Mrs Springsteen
Old 04-07-2020, 07:30 PM   #176
The Fly

His anybody thought about making essential workers tax exempt. When we deploy soldiers to combat they are exempt from federal tax up to 100,000; These guys are risking there lives as well.
Old 04-07-2020, 07:37 PM   #177
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Thank you all so much!! Your kind words mean a lot and I am sure they also mean a lot to my aunt and uncle! It’s certainly have been trying times on many fronts. And I am also happy that I’ll finaly be getting a 3 day long weekend away from work! I’m happy to be working especially to being able to contribute to a service that is very necessary but I’m really looking forward to being able to take both a mental and physical break from it all soon! Thank you all again for the very kind words! You guys are AWESOME!
Old 04-07-2020, 07:40 PM   #178
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
grifters gonna grift
This particular guy appears to have a fairly serious botox habit...
Old 04-07-2020, 08:08 PM   #179
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post

Well, glad the pandemic is over now. Covid-19 is destroyed forever. Back to your normal lives.
Trump's spiritual advisor?
Old 04-07-2020, 08:23 PM   #180
Rock n' Roll Doggie

I couldn’t believe my eyes when a trump supporter in a comments section said that the “fake” impeachment of trump was worse than the 11k Americans that died. That was his response to someone who was saying trump needs to own up to the current mess. That’s by far the worst comment I have seen from a trump supporter! To actually think that the impeachment was worse than 11k people dying is beyond comprehension.