Where's the damned new U2 album? Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean "you people"???

kirk-lazarus-00-650-75.jpg

The first single of 50 shades of bono will be out on August 19 and it's called "the fly shades" my sources tell me it will be a very dark and angry hard rocking 7 minute song about bono loosing his fly shades from the zootv tour! I was told it was going to be epic! This will be quickly followed up by a second single called "8am shave" and will be an instrumental infused with the sounds of bono shaving! I heard he screams fuck in the middle of the song because he cut himself shaving!!

Oh yes, the I came back from the future to protect John Connor look.

Insert Bono in all leather and sunglasses pic here.

there are few people even fucking trying to protect this house. how can we get a new album if only a handful of us try? does anybody see the correlation besides me?

Everything is so fucked up in this thread. Try reading it after drinking bubbly Alsace. It's so unfunny that it becomes funny like a bad Adam Sandler movie.

The first single of 50 shades of bono will be out on August 19 and it's called "the fly shades" my sources tell me it will be a very dark and angry hard rocking 7 minute song about bono loosing his fly shades from the zootv tour! I was told it was going to be epic! This will be quickly followed up by a second single called "8am shave" and will be an instrumental infused with the sounds of bono shaving! I heard he screams fuck in the middle of the song because he cut himself shaving!!

:drool:

I agree with some of the people in this thread. Fuck, Shit, Pussy Ass & Kanye are acceptable swears to me but the one in this thread title seems uncalled for. Just voicing my opinion. It won't effect me either way.

We should all flood Alan Cross on Twitter saying that this is the album cover and then see if he posts it on his blog. :D

Are we sure this picture was taken in France or The Villages in Central Florida?

If Bono is in Central Florida and he didn't tell me...

But on a slightly more serious yet still sarcastic note... Bono working out is a good sign that McFatso is getting ready to tour again ;)

If Bono is in Central Florida and he didn't tell me...

But on a slightly more serious yet still sarcastic note... Bono working out is a good sign that McFatso is getting ready to tour again ;)

I knew YOU would get the joke!!!

Confirmed rumor: Following-up on Linear, Anton Corbijn will film Bono biking across America. The film, called Linear-ish, will feature Bono weaving his way through small towns and large cities in America, on a ten-speed bike with a wobbly back tire, backed by music from the new album...sort of.

Confirmed rumor: Following-up on Linear, Anton Corbijn will film Bono biking across America. The film, called Linear-ish, will feature Bono weaving his way through small towns and large cities in America, on a ten-speed bike with a wobbly back tire, backed by music from the new album...sort of.

Will there be a scene with Bono eating a cheeseburger in a diner?

Maybe we should wait for some actual news instead of posting random stuff to kill time. We do have the Out of Control forum for that. Just a thought.

And the thread title has been adjusted. We dont enforce any rules about swearing but not everyone likes it or wants to see certain words in thread titles.

I would pay good money to see this film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom