New Eze Clips DISCUSSION thread only

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
walk out into the streets is awesome...i LOVE Edge's guitarwork, the melody, the bass for the chorus... I think it's my favourite of the four :up:

Very good/ The last song called "only love" is fricken awesome. I would say this album looks very promising.

"Only love" has a sweet slide guitar part...among many other great qualities.

Wait, so the Eno-lauded "Moment of Surrender" isn't even among these tracks? It's not the first one, is it?

You guys are driving me crazy!!! I'm at work with no speakers.

How is Larry's playing? If Adam is going off that usually means Larry has shown up.

Adam did show up on HTDAAB, but not Pop Adam. If Pop Adam is back I might go ride a rollercoaster tonight with no seatbelt :wave:

I think parts of the third song is that funky bass/guitar riff from the guy who posted with the bear on youtube but sped up.

I hear the Jimi Hendrix influences in Bonos style of singing in the second song.

initial impression - that 4th song is already better than anything on HDTAAB. i hear Achtung Baby - 90's era sound creeping back in on that song.

Song one- that's definitely one that we've seen from Fez footage before. With Lanois and Eno and the gang going Whoa oh oh oh oh oh!

isn't song2 that "walk out into the street/breathe" thing heard on the HQ clip?
coolest stuff from the 4 clips imo...love its loosiness mixed with some kind of angry verses, sounds like a great arangement/guitar work

Does anyone know the name of the first track? I know a lot of people had been calling it "No Line on the Horizon", but is that known for sure? Could it be "Moment of Surrender"?

Does anyone know the name of the first track? I know a lot of people had been calling it "No Line on the Horizon", but is that known for sure? Could it be "Moment of Surrender"?

I don't think is NLOTH. If i remember correctly NLOTH was describe as a more heavy song and this one is more of a ballad could be MOS

just heard #2....that song is BADDASS!!! Love the way Bono sings "PLEASEEEE!!!!"....
wow, sounds so good and its bad quality. can't wait to hear the studio version.
just a rough feel to it, not like HTDAAAB
good stuff!!

adam is rocking on sexy boots!!! cant really make out the lyrics to me but you can tell Bono is in top form here! it just seems to flow really well and have a "cool" feel to it. deftinetly not like "vertigo" which seemed kind of rock-by-numbers if you will. i loved vertigo but this just sounds better. ofcourse, its just abeach clip so we;ll see

the sounds are encouraging to be honest. really encouraging. this record isn't going to be the revolution JT or AB was but from the sounds its going to kick ass.

i'm going to wait now, for leaks. no more beach clips etc.

theres a cedars of lebanon clip, or are you just speculating that because we don't have it yet there's still plenty more good stuff coming?

I'm assuming the 4 tracks don't contain Cedars of Lebanon. If there's a clip somewhere I would appreciate if you could let me know where it is because I thought I had all of them.

This stuff in low quality still sound great. Loving Bono's voice. Loving the whole band. It sounds like fine dining causing your mouth to drool.

Track 1 is like a masterpiece of some kind, though I can hear parts that stupid Coldplay fans will say is like Viva la Vida. Give me a break! :lol: There's a hint in there that reminds me of the Larry in the studio clip, but I could be wrong.

Track 2 sounds like some kind of classic rock song from Bruce Springsteen but better with nice little Edge guitar parts.

Track 3 has a nice fast tempo and could rival EBTTRT for awesome driving song.

Track 4 sounds like some awesome Simple Minds song they never did :hyper:

I hope there's enough for a 12 track album. U2 is like some pure drug I have to inject in my blood. After my mother passing away last week

I NEED THIS!:drool:

What do you guys think of this as the opening 3 songs for the album:

1) Sexy Boots (straight up rocker)
2) Walk Out into the Streets (harder rocking verse than Sexy Boots or any other U2 song for that matter, but U2-ish chorus)
3) No Line on the Horizon (mid/uptempo U2 ballad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom