Type the first thing that pop into your head Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
aroused.gif

Carek1230 said:
:hug: Tiny.....I hope you get to feeling better!

Thanks Carek. :hug: I was able to get an appointment at our local hospital at the Pain Mangement Center. Would you believe that at first they couldn't take me until February the 4th 2007? I asked them what kind of people are they that they would make a person wait 3 months to see a doctor, who has been in pain for the last 3 months and than wait another 3 months of being in pain. I told them that this was not right, and the woman I talked to was just telling them how booked up they were. About an hour later I got a phone call from the Center, asking me if I could come in Friday at noon to see the doctor. I told her absolutely yes. She told me that she spoke with her supervisor, and then she called my doctor I am seeing about this pinched nerve that I have.( I never even give her my phone number), She told me that reason that she did this was that she was concerned about me, and she then took some action. So I guess that are some good people in this world after all. So hopefully next week I will be able to be scheduled for a epidural anesthesia in the near future, and pray that it will have relieve this horrible pain I have been having the last 3 months.

It's a bummer to only win a small bit eh! :( the most i won was £72 about 9 yrs ago which wasn't too bad but nothing near enough to get away somewhere i want to go!

Back
Top Bottom