RA D IOHE_AD "IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part S7VEN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
joyfulgirl said:
If the Bristow show weren't on Mother's Day I could do both the Charlotte and Bristow shows but it would be mean cutting my visit to see mom too short. I just put an American Airlines award ticket on hold for that weekend. This will hold me over until the west coast tour. :hyper:

If the venue wasn't so far away from public transit, I'd be going to Bristow instead of Atlanta. But then again, Atlanta has been on my list for awhile to go check out, so this is a perfect opportunity to do so. :D

Pop Artist said:

If the venue wasn't so far away from public transit, I'd be going to Bristow instead of Atlanta. But then again, Atlanta has been on my list for awhile to go check out, so this is a perfect opportunity to do so. :D

How did I overlook the Atlanta date?? I can do Atlanta and Charlotte. :hyper:

Or, more realistically, wherever I can get tickets.

BonoVoxSupastar said:
Kind of an odd way to begin a tour...

Good luck getting tickets to everyone:up:

Some of these places are small.

I know they seem to be.. but not smaller than the last tour and of course Hail to the thief tour was also the same type of venues.

I hope waste comes thru for me in a couple of days.. :D

BonoVoxSupastar said:
Kind of an odd way to begin a tour...

Well, they are kind of an odd band who released a record in an odd way.

They have some odd fans, too.

:wink:

Everything I'm reading about the W.A.S.T.E. presale leads me to believe we'll be up from about 1am to 6am waiting for the tickets to go up.

That kinda sucks.

I don't think I'll be able to go to any shows this leg. Can't do the presale, since staying up till 5 AM is out of the question, and all the seats on ticketmaster will be garbage by the time I get to it...if it doesn't sell out completely in 30 seconds. :rolleyes: Spending $150 a ticket on scalper prices like I did with U2 is also out of the question at the moment...

Doesn't make sense that they'd put US tickets on sale according to UK time. But stranger things have happened in Radioheadville.

I'm also considering a trip to see them this year (as they sure don't seem to be coming near here). Maybe it's time to use some of those flier miles up!

joyfulgirl said:
Doesn't make sense that they'd put US tickets on sale according to UK time. But stranger things have happened in Radioheadville.

I just read it happened with the previous tour and the HTTT tour.

If you have friends in England who are up at that hour and can wake you up with a text when they go on sale...:wink:

u2popmofo said:
I'm also considering a trip to see them this year (as they sure don't seem to be coming near here). Maybe it's time to use some of those flier miles up!

That's the spirit!

martha said:
And a freak.

Now wait a minute. It's okay for me to say it but you're not supposed to agree with me. :mad:

Oh wait, I forgot, you actually know me. It must be true. :(

PlaTheGreat said:
If you have friends in England who are up at that hour and can wake you up with a text when they go on sale...:wink:

I'll call Oliver Twist.

PlaTheGreat said:

I actually do...

Interesting.

Ugh just tell us when the Boston or LA shows are, I have a feeling I'll be in the wrong place both times this summer.

joyfulgirl said:
It's always that way. In 2006, the tickets for Toronto went on sale at 3 am or something Eastern Time. I've never bought from Waste, but it sounds very exhausting. At least they don't charge like a certain band for membership to their official site.

i'll take that with a grain of salt..

all I know is I am not staying up all night refreshing the ticket page of waste... Some people have to work and get a some kind of sleep to function all day..

I have to say some ateasers are jerks.. They are in there giving people wrong info so that they can hoard these tix for themselves.. selfish jerks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom