MERGED--> Lost Season 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Muldfeld

Refugee
Lost Season 4

General casting spoilers for the season ahead
Michaelis returning, my babies! Apparently, it was his choice to leave the show at the end of Season 2 to try a new show; I thought they had written him off the show. Yes! I really missed him. He was kind of a dick, but that's what made him interesting and realistic, and he had a backstory that was quite touching. I'm
excited!
http://www.syfyportal.com/news423950.html

well... WALT appeared on Season 3...

and really, who doesn't want the end of the "Michael leaves his friends behind" storyline?

i thought he would return because it didnt make sense that the others just let them go..
im excited.
3 more seasons and we actually get to find out what is going on!

Don't the castaways know what he did by now? I was under the impression they had figured it out by the end of season 2.

How can he possibly come back and not get his ass kicked by his former friends? No way Hurley, Jack, Kate, Sawyer, etc. would forgive what he did.

sindaddy said:
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTT!!!! too?
Ha, ha. I'd totally forgotten about how Michael would do that, until I started rewatching Lost on DVD. Hopefully, he'll be back, and they won't have to pretend he's still 10.

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
i thought he would return because it didnt make sense that the others just let them go..
im excited.
3 more seasons and we actually get to find out what is going on!
I only realized that when Ben admitted he wouldn't let the Jack and company leave. This could have meant he had Michael and Walt killed. Perhaps he only managed to kill Walt and that's why he appeared as a ghost to Locke.

Then again, maybe this flashforward thing will continue, and Walt will be believable as a teenager and Michael will be with him and deal with having escaped the island as Jack and Kate have.

I don't know. Michael's departure must have been the main reason we didn't get to see Walt. I was upset that they'd never return after they'd built Walt up as such a mystical force......and then nothing.
lazarus said:
Don't the castaways know what he did by now? I was under the impression they had figured it out by the end of season 2.

How can he possibly come back and not get his ass kicked by his former friends? No way Hurley, Jack, Kate, Sawyer, etc. would forgive what he did.
I'm hoping they can forgive it if he wins their trust back. He didn't mean to kill Libby and it WAS to save his son. Locke's been forgiven for continually stopping their escape, after all.

Last edited:
Remember that it's possible that Season 4 will focus on post-Island life, with Island life serving as the flashbacks.....if so, we'll see what happened to Michael and Walt upon escaping, if escape they did.

No spoken words said:
Remember that it's possible that Season 4 will focus on post-Island life, with Island life serving as the flashbacks.....if so, we'll see what happened to Michael and Walt upon escaping, if escape they did.
I think that'll be such a cool idea. The backstories were milked beyond acceptability, except maybe Jack's.

yeah the backround stories got a little annoying.
but jack seems to be going crazy now that theyre off the island.. i cant wait to see what happens!

and i love charlie =( im sad he died
at least des is still there though!

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
yeah the backround stories got a little annoying.
but jack seems to be going crazy now that theyre off the island.. i cant wait to see what happens!

and i love charlie =( im sad he died
at least des is still there though!
I don't know if you've seen this but it's a pretty good interview with our man Dominic Monagan, and he's quite honest. It looks like he wouldn't have minded sticking around if the writers hadn't pointed a gun to his head saying it could go off any time, and come up with more engaging stuff for his character. I just don't buy that Charlie was useless without the addiction. It's almost like saying a rehabilitated person's life is over without their addiction. He had a real knack for humorous scenes, especially when he was pissed off. I wish him the best.:
http://www.tvguide.com/News/sorry-charlie-lost/070524-02
Here's another by writer Carlton Cuse on ending Charlie:
http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TV...avent/800015786

Last edited:
At ComicCon they showed a new Orientation video. It was for the Orchid. It's on YouTube if you want to see it. I don't know how serious for the show it is. It's kind of funny, not the final edit for the Losties to see

Lost

When is it starting!!?!?!
I WANT MY QUESTIONS ANSWERED!!!
Although I know none of them will be but whatever.

last yr they put episodes on during the fall with no repeats stopped i think in late november and then started up again in like february that way they dont have to show a reruns in between some of the weeks.

U2Fanatic4ever said:
there is already a thread on this show..

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=172551&highlight=Lost

***thread merge****
NOOOO! That was Lost Season 3!
This is Lost Season 4, and I'm not just arguing for it because I made it :) It's just....Charlie...would have wanted it that way......Just like he would have wanted me to sleep with his girlfriend Evangeline Lilly.....(sniffs) Wait. That's his reality girlfriend and he's still alive in the real world? Okay, I'll bite bullet and sleep with Claire....I'll DO IT FOR YOU, CHARLIE! (wails)
http://forum.interference.com/t178490.html

sindaddy said:
At ComicCon they showed a new Orientation video. It was for the Orchid. It's on YouTube if you want to see it. I don't know how serious for the show it is. It's kind of funny, not the final edit for the Losties to see
What? Who the hell are you. You look.... like.....me....but you're not....me?

Only 8 episodes planned for this year unless the writers get back in time, folks; I don't mind, though if it helps other shows get more episodes in the long run.

From tv.ign.com:
http://tv.ign.com/articles/832/832730p1.html

ABC's big mid-season show was meant to be Lost, which was to return to begin a 16 episode fourth season early next year. Last week Eonline reported that Lost had been written up through episode 14, so that the majority of the season could be shot.

However, IGN spoke to Lost star Michael Emerson this past Friday and he said, "You know, I know that's out there but I don't think that's true. I think that story is not true. To the best of my knowledge, they never have more than one episode beyond what we're shooting." Emerson told us he was currently shooting the seventh episode of Season 4 and that "We probably have enough material to complete the first half of their season." It's assumed that ABC will likely decide to at least air the completed eight episodes in the spring.

Entertainment Weekly.com:
http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2007/11/how-will-the-st.html

So far, the news about what the strike will mean for Lost's return to ABC this winter isn't all that bad, but it could get worse if the picketing persists. According to Lost executive producer Carlton Cuse — who was walking the picket line Monday in front of Burbank's Disney lot with fellow EP Damon Lindelof — ABC will soon have eight episodes in the can that it can begin airing after the first of the year (ABC has yet to announce a start date, though it seems likely the show will return in February). If the strike is prolonged and the scribes can't get back to work writing the rest of the episodes, fans are going to be stuck with the kind of stunted season they were forced to endure last year. "It will feel like buying a Harry Potter book, reading half of it, and then having to put it down for many months," explains Cuse. "There is a cliffhanger at the end of the eighth episode. It will only be frustrating [for viewers] to have to step away from the show and not see the second half of the season.
"The first half of the season, like a good novel, sets all the events of the show in motion and the second half deals with the consequences," Cuse continued. "We're very proud of the first eight but it feels weird to have to stop literally mid-stream."

Muldfeld said:
I was upset that they'd never return after they'd built Walt up as such a mystical force......and then nothing.

It pissed me off, rather than upsetting me, but a lot of things piss me off in this addictive show. Nothing as much as Jack and his whine-arse sob story life, and idiot Kate and her idiot story. I hope her character leaves forever in one final act of rampant idiocy. No more doe-eyed, slack jawed Kate!
:drool:

Well, I can dream.
:wink:

gah i hate how its so addicting yet stupid because they never tell u anything

Back
Top Bottom