Hooouse, MD Season 3 - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_212 said:

And I pretty much have everyone on Interference who wouldn't stop talking about this show to thank, you guys intrigued me the most ;)

yeah, same goes for me, the only reason I watched it in the first place was because so many people on here raved about it, and I wanted to know what the fuss was about

I'm glad there's a new ep this week...with Studio 60 gone I've hardly watched TV at all...

i'm thinking that instead of watching tonight's episode, i'll just marathon season 1. at least then i know i'll be getting quality tv.

dave matthews is going to be so lame. the man exhudes lameness.

IWasBored said:
i'm thinking that instead of watching tonight's episode, i'll just marathon season 1. at least then i know i'll be getting quality tv.

Have you seen the spoilers? There's a lot of :love: tonight between all our fav. doctors. Screw Dave Matthews.:wink:

U2isthebest said:

Have you seen the spoilers? There's a lot of :love: tonight between all our fav. doctors. Screw Dave Matthews.:wink:

i haven't, but i'm probably better off for it. wouldn't want me puking on my computer and shorting out my keyboard, now would we?

IWasBored said:

:love: so true.

no but i'll be watching for what U2isthebest said...looks like House might get some action or somethin' :wink:

hmm.. i think i know what the kiss will be... :wink: it was in the preview. unless the preview was purposely misleading

house will grope wilson's ass and tritter will come back to give house a hug and cry and tell him he's so so sorry

yeah, that's what will happen

AtomicBono said:
hmm.. i think i know what the kiss will be... :wink: it was in the preview. unless the preview was purposely misleading

house will grope wilson's ass and tritter will come back to give house a hug and cry and tell him he's so so sorry

yeah, that's what will happen

Well, not quite:lol: I don't want to post here...but I could PM if you're interested. :wink:

But to see Tritter back for a complete ass-kicking by House:drool:

IWasBored said:
what happened to this show?

What happens to pretty much every long-running show...it becomes more character oriented as time goes on. I really don't mind it. I like the relationship stuff...as long as it doesn't become the sole focus of the show. I prefer subtleties, not Grey's Anatomy style romance. if everyone starts sleeping with everyone else and it becomes a stupid soap opera, then I will lose interest.

U2isthebest said:

Well, not quite:lol: I don't want to post here...but I could PM if you're interested. :wink:

But to see Tritter back for a complete ass-kicking by House:drool:

nahh it's cool, i can wait a few hours :wink:

and i personally hope to never see tritter again, for any reason. though I guess it'd be badass if House kicked his ass.

AtomicBono said:

What happens to pretty much every long-running show...it becomes more character oriented as time goes on. I really don't mind it. I like the relationship stuff...as long as it doesn't become the sole focus of the show. I prefer subtleties, not Grey's Anatomy style romance. if everyone starts sleeping with everyone else and it becomes a stupid soap opera, then I will lose interest.

i know that's what happens, but there has got to be a way to pull it off without fucking things up. the way the tritter nonsense ended, that was an example of them fucking things up. this whole season has really been a mess, from the first couple episodes where house's leg was sort of healed to the tritter nonsense (and i liked him, until they blew it at the end).

IWasBored said:

i know that's what happens, but there has got to be a way to pull it off without fucking things up. the way the tritter nonsense ended, that was an example of them fucking things up. this whole season has really been a mess, from the first couple episodes where house's leg was sort of healed to the tritter nonsense (and i liked him, until they blew it at the end).

I agree that the way the Tritter thing was resolved was pretty subpar... I was glad to see him gone and of course glad to see House get off, but damn was that rushed. they should have just not had a case that episode, and focused on the trial, instead of having some stupid case that had nothing to do with anything and ending the conflict so abruptly

I liked the earlier episodes this season though... of course you knew the leg thing wouldn't last, but I thought it was an interesting change.

i do agree though that overall this season has not been as strong as the previous two. there's still, what, 10 episodes left though? something like that... it can get better :)

it was a useless change. they changed it right back, so why change it at all? i didn't hate pre-tritter season3, it just wasn't as good as season 1 or post-stacy pre-foreman 2 part episode season 2.

tonight is episode #16, i think.

well that was something else

I may be alone in this but I thought that was a brilliant episode. I honestly didn't expect him to be faking it. That's the selfish House I know and love. the looks on their faces were priceless.

and...I want to live vicariously through Cameron, let's just say that

I'm going to have nothing to watch for 3 weeks...but apparently then there will be 9 weeks in a row with new episodes. Finally!

Ok, I just don't EVEN know how I felt about that episode...I kinda felt it was obvious he was faking, but I didn't exactly think he was faking, I thought he threw them the wrong file so that he could visit the dr. he wanted to or something.

But I don't understand what it was he was even trying to accomplish :huh:

bono_212 said:
Ok, I just don't EVEN know how I felt about that episode...I kinda felt it was obvious he was faking, but I didn't exactly think he was faking, I thought he threw them the wrong file so that he could visit the dr. he wanted to or something.

But I don't understand what it was he was even trying to accomplish :huh:

I kinda realized that maybe he was looking to score more drugs.....cause they mentioned a drug that helps depression in terminal paitents who are lonely....and that's why he faked the cancer. :wink:

Okay, I don't normally watch this show, even though I find myself enamored by Hugh Laurie.

But I watched tonight and loved it! I don't know what he was trying to do either, but I thought Dave Matthews was really good, and the part where he played the intro to "I Don't Like Mondays" made me say "ooh, yay!"

Plus, I kind of wanted to live vicariously through Cameron, too. :shifty:

Yes! And I love that House threw the handclaps in when Dave Matthews parrotted it back on the piano.

:love:

I enjoyed last nites episode :up:
I actually laughed out loud a few times. I dont do that much with TV.

That kiss was really something wasnt it... :shifty: :combust:

bono_212 said:
When is it ok to talk about tonights episode?

never. that episode should never be discussed, and it should be forgotten as quickly as it ended.

One thing that bothers me. Does every episode ever now have to end with a musical montage? I mean...can we have an episode that just ends without playing some random, usually mediocre song for the last three minutes?

yeah that kiss was hot...I'm glad that's all it was though...I kind of prefer it open-ended. I find the Chase/Cameron thing to be weird, too. It doesn't really add anything to the show... but I guess the only character I really care about is House anyway :wink:

I thought Dave Matthews was actually pretty good. I was surprised. I was really interested in the whole musical savant aspect of the episode.

I need to watch that episode again. It was really strange.

IWasBored said:

never. that episode should never be discussed, and it should be forgotten as quickly as it ended.

I slightly agree, though I did enjoy the Dave Matthews parts

COBL_04 said:
Are you Amerikans up to the same as us? Last night's ep was ended with Foreman breaking to this young couple that they were related.

We're way ahead of that...You're at the beginning of Season 3. In the U.S. we're at the end. That's an awesome episode though!

Back
Top Bottom