U2ube Links Thread #5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That video quality is awesome, Thanks Tim! I was really skeptical at MoS being the closer untill I saw them live, it was perfect.

Walt Disney is my favorite of the list I think. Ah, The Edge of Humor :giggle:/

His Grammy speeches are so random. I like those 2001's to.

WHOA! That was wild! He does a Spanish accent better than an American accent! :lol:

He whoops my ass at Spanish...:love:

I don't know but somehow I miss the good old Barcelona days where U2 were in the city for weeks to rehearse and we got news about the band every day. Somehow I'm a little concerned about them not rehearsing for the coming leg of the tour. I guess I shouldn't be, but I'd rather see them playing some rehearsals in the SLC stadium instead of jetting around the world or hanging around some yachts in the South of France. They better get into shape and playing mode again very quickly.

On the other hand, it's good to see the progress of the stage construction. I'm curious if there will be new elements of the Claw and the stage. I hope they will be able to handle the whole screen issue better, because it seemed to cause a lot of technical difficulties last year.

It just feels unreal that the tour will start again in only 2 weeks.

Didn't they start rehearsing in Barcelona a week before? Before it was just in the batcave,
which is what they could be doing right now but just not filming it:hmm:
Ah 2 more weeks is so close none the less:heart:

I think they rehearsed in Barcelona for about 2 weeks and they were in the city for quite a while. I don't think the band have arrived in SLC yet, but I'm sure they will have to start rehearsing very soon on their stage. I've heard they did some rehearsals in NY, but I sure hope we'll get to hear some new stuff and songs they didn't play last year. I hope they're just keeping it secret.

Yeah, I joined the forum round that time , and it was just buzzing , and got everyone exited.
Seeing pictures from the claw buildup , to sound checks and rehearsals :drool:
Fantastic stuff, I do hope they do something like that again.
And Edge tweeting pics again would be cool to. I enjoyed that allot last year.

Yeah, I joined the forum round that time , and it was just buzzing , and got everyone exited.
Seeing pictures from the claw buildup , to sound checks and rehearsals :drool:
Fantastic stuff, I do hope they do something like that again.
And Edge tweeting pics again would be cool to. I enjoyed that allot last year.

I remember I was absolutely glued to U2gigs to see what they were rehearsing! But then again, that was the start of the tour, not the restart, and they hadn't been touring for years . So I guess it's a little different. I can't remember how long before the tor actually started it was that we were getting updates on what they were rehearsing...
Anyway, the daily SLC videos are making me :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom