Caption Thread Part 3 - BOOM CHA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lemon Grrrrrl said:
343%3C5%3A8%3B23232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E23238%3C3664984ot1lsi

:bono:: Hurry up you guys!
:adam:: Yeah, be quick and zip it up, the cops are coming!
:larry:: I've got stage fright! I can't do it! But I gotta go so baaaad!
:edge:: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

:applaud: :lmao:

Genius! If I had money, I'd pay you for these!

(All my money goes to my U2 habit :D )

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
343%3C5%3A5523232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E23238%3C36573%3A9ot1lsi

:larry:: Look deep into my eyes, that's it. You're getting sleepy...very...sleepy. When you wake up, you will have no recollection of the beach ball jokes...You will forget all about Bono and give all your attention to me...You will realize that cats are just Satan's little creatures put on this earth to torment us. Yes, that's it, dear PLEBAn. Good. Now, when I count to 10 and snap me fingers, you will not remember this session, but you will know these four things: No beach balls. No Bono. No cats. Just...Larry. Ready? 1, 2, 3...

<PLEBAn>: CATORCE!

:larry:: :censored: I almost had her!

:lol:

Okay, I've got it... I should give all my attention to Bono, tell beachball jokes, and...cats are great!

Is that right?? :wink:

Whoever suggested the video game is genius. That would rule.

lookslikehejustgotanicefudgsicle.bmp

Bono: ARGH! That's the fourth beachball that's hit me today!
Edge: *not in the picture, obviously* ...you got knocked over by a beachball? Pansy.
Bono: ....AAAAAHHH!!

prollygotanicefudgsicleagain.bmp

Bono: Alright, I give up. Catorce beachballs is just too many. I'm going to take a nap. Edge, play a solo for the rest of the concert or something.

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
bonofreedom.jpg

:bono:: This is cool, The Edge, what is it?
:edge:: The latest version of The Orgasmatron.

:evil:

:ohmy: God that looks painful.....:huh:

Great caps Lemongrrrl!!! :lmao::lmao:
I love the larry one!! The beachball thing will never die!!! :evil:

343%3C655923232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D32329%3B4%3A92%3C%3A%3Bnu0mrj

:bono:: I wanna tear down the fence!
:edge:: Don't you see, Bono? The fence is a metaphor for the walls that hold you inside.
:bono:: WTF are you talking about? You know, sometimes you make no sense at all.
:edge:: And sometimes, Bono, you can't make it on your own.
:larry:: I want to run to the beach and play with me beach balls!
:adam:: I need to make sure to get a spoon when we visit New York.

343%3C655923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E23238%3C364%3A%3B%3A6ot1lsi

:edge: (meditating): Mind over matter. When I open my eyes, there will be no beach balls in this place. I am willing the beach balls out of the arena. I can feel them rising up and leaving on Sunday...

:bono: (singing): "Sundaaaaay, bloody Sundaaaaaay..." (whispers) c'mon Edge, it's your turn to sing!!!!

:edge: Wha? Huh?

343%3C655923232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E23238%3C3667268ot1lsi

:edge:: So whenever Bono gets writer's block, the four of us all line up and throw beach balls at him to get him unstuck!

(paul): Yep, 'tis true. The other day I nailed him good on the chin. Nailed him so hard he got a scar from that beach ball, he did!

...and now you all know the truth behind the scar on Bono's chin.
:scratch: Why is there no Paul smilie anyway?

This is like one long story but I'm bored so leave me to it :lol:

I just hope it works.....it's a bit cack :reject:

e01dbde2.jpg

:edge: *bananananana* it was a beautiful day!!
:bono: Oh jaysus, edge learn how to play guitar before you come and play here!
:edge: *Bananananaana* so you can do better?
:bono: Nobody gives me the chance :reject:
:edge: then here's your perfect opportunity
:bono: GAAAAAAAWWWWD!! MUST I BE THE BEST AT EVERYTHING!!!

53069894.jpg

:larry: wow - looking at this footage from 20 years ago - look how much I've changed. I mean I've got a new earring, a new tatoo, I'm wearing a different shirt, my hair is maybe an inch longer...it's like a different man
:bono: just shut up larry, just shut up

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
^ Ever hear of a French tickler?

And no, Bono does not need an orgasmatron, because he IS the orgasmatron. Edge needs it though. :p

No. As smutty as I may be, I'm obviously not *that* smutty.

And he SO does not!!!! :madspit: :madspit:

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Stand-up comedy. Every last one of you. Now. Go!

Or, you know, you could just take that as me once again loving the captions :D.

You know what'd be fun? If the guys themselves read these sometime. I bet they'd get a real kick out of them (heh, kick...beach balls...okay, I'm done now...).

And yes, a U2 video game would be very interesting, indeed. And fun :).

Angela

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
343%3C655923232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D32329%3B4%3A92%3C%3A%3Bnu0mrj

:bono:: I wanna tear down the fence!
:edge:: Don't you see, Bono? The fence is a metaphor for the walls that hold you inside.
:bono:: WTF are you talking about? You know, sometimes you make no sense at all.
:edge:: And sometimes, Bono, you can't make it on your own.
:larry:: I want to run to the beach and play with me beach balls!
:adam:: I need to make sure to get a spoon when we visit New York.

:lol: and the truth is, Edge is U2's prime lyricist :wink:

Yeah I bet the band would get a kick out of these...maybe come up with their own captions? :D that would rule.

edgelooksconfused.jpg

Bono: IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAYYY!!
Edge: ...what song are we playing? I've completely forgotten!!

bonohandsupedgeinbackground.jpg

Bono: Give it up for our hero, THE EDGE!
Edge: ...right... I'm supposed to do something now, aren't I? ...how did my guitar change?

bonosingedgeplay.jpg

Edge: Oh well...I'll just try...uh...THIS note??
Bono: AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!
Edge: I guess that was the wrong one...

goodmorningamerica.jpg

Larry was less than pleased with Bono's choice for the band's second drummer. In fact, he didn't quite understand why they needed a second drummer at all, but one thing was for certain: she was NOT going to get his red cup.

41954cap142.jpg

:bono: Live Aid..... :blahblah: My trip to Africa...... :blahblah:
:larry: (thinking) I wonder if I used enough gell this morning..... Lets see, I think it was one, two, three bottles? Yeah, musta been three.....

41954cap145.jpg

:larry: Bono's better in small doses..... :blahblah: (thinking) Better get the emergeny gell, I think I just felt my hair move.....

41954cap143.jpg

:larry: (thinking) Much better......

:laugh: :lmao: ^
poor larry, with all that gel his hair looks like shite, he needs to go back to the Elevation do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom