MERGED->Vancouver II Australian Bitch and American Football Bashing Thread -PART TWO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*** UPDATE***

@ the start of 40...

BONO THANKS THE "BEAUTIFUL CITY OF VANCOUVER...HAD A WONDERFUL TIME HERE...DON'T FORGET TO CALL NOW!"

FullonEdge2 said:

For me, I just can't think of enough circumstances where I'd need to listen to music outside of the car or room. I'm glad you like it though.

I use it in the car....on a plane when I travel....I use it at work, hook it up to speakers there.....I'm not trying to sell you on it, just saying that it's kind of versatile and highly portable.

So does everyone think the setlist will start to change a bit in Chicago, or will it stay the same for the rest of the first leg?

No spoken words said:

My Ipod is definitely not a U2 version. I have to draw the line somewhere.

Neither is mine. I wanted it, but I had to pay for my ipod myself. And it plays the same songs as my plain old 20GB ipod.

PearlJam_U2 said:
UPDATE DURING YAHWEH ***

"Bono just pulled a girl up on stage...she's enjoying it....she tried to lay a big kiss on him, but he resisted it"

during Yahweh ?? that's so odd! :huh:

but cool nonetheless... bono is really LOVING bringing the fans onstage these days, isn't he?? :heart:

No spoken words said:

What the hell are you apologizing for? Say what you think and state what you believe....or do not believe in.....and don't worry if someone does not like it....you're not trying to anger anyone, you're just telling everyone what you think.

Thank you for backing up man...even if my comments seem different to you.

I'm one of those people that got to apologize to everyone about everything...or else...I would get myself worn down...either by other people or by my consious*

But thank you for making me feel a little bit better.

*semi weird comment.

FullonEdge2 said:
So does everyone think the setlist will start to change a bit in Chicago, or will it stay the same for the rest of the first leg?

Well, it'll definitely change for the last two Chicago shows and the last Boston one, as happened on Elevation.

There'll probably be some modification in New York too.

No spoken words said:

Where the hell did you come from????

out of lurkdom, my friend... :sexywink: so very tired this evening, but cannot sleep! damn, it's gonna be a long week of no setlist parties, isn't it?? :(

Axver said:

Well, it'll definitely change for the last two Chicago shows and the last Boston one, as happened on Elevation.

There'll probably be some modification in New York too.

Thanks Axver. *pencils in dates when I should be on interference*

*Ally* said:

out of lurkdom, my friend... :sexywink: so very tired this evening, but cannot sleep! damn, it's gonna be a long week of no setlist parties, isn't it?? :(

Such a fine line seperates lurkdom from stalkdom. :) Yeah, long week with no shows...but, I am glad that the next show = one I'll be at!!!!

Back
Top Bottom