MERGED-->Boston 3 Setlist Party Continues!+Boston 3 setlist party thread Pt II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
frobaby3.jpg

I'm done with fro babies, I promise. :uhoh:

Setlist:

Love and Peace
Vertigo
Elevation
Electric Co. // Bullet w/ Butterfly Wings // I can see for Miles
An Cat Dubh
Into The Heart -- boy and girl on stage
City of Blinding Lights
Beautiful Day/ Here Comes the Sun snippet
Miracle Drug
Sometimes
New Years Day
Sunday Bloody Sunday / Abraham
Bullet the Blue Sky / Johnny / Hand that Built America
Running to Stand Still
Pride
Where the Streets Have No Name
One
~Encore 1~
The Fly
Until The End Of The World (no bull fight)
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
All Because of You
Yahweh

ruffian said:

best midlife crisis EVER! :D
and i'm still younger than Bono. In Chicago when I saw him, I said "Thank GOD you're finally here--till you showed up I was the oldest one."

You said that? A friend of mine who is a long-time devoted fan told me once that a friend of hers who used to hang out with them was hanging around with the guys on Bono's 23rd birthday. And he was all bummed out because he was turning 23 and was now so old!!!

Did he say anything to that?

Ruff, you're my hero too!!!

UKTan said:
Did i read somewhere else on the forum that u got into the ellipse at Philly? [/B]

I was on the rail outside, but still had an amazing view. I posted some pictures in Fan Experiences somewhere. Last week at this time, I was getting ready for bed so I could arrive at the GA line early!

well said before NSW, well said. :hug:

My hubby can't understand anyone going to more than a couple of U2 shows (since the setlist is semi-standard). I tell him - "Don't EVEN go there". I could see them every night, and if the setlist never changed, I'd still be the happiest fan there. Right guys? :love:

I thought of Axver when I read the willie williams' diary entry about the guy they caught on tape that was so happy to be at the show if he smiled any harder his head would come off...

Did you ever know that Ruff's my hero?
She's seen every U2 concert she could see.
And she can fly high, fly overseas to see them
Cos she is the Wind beneath U2's wings

I make myself sick, but whatever.

dazzledbylight said:

I'm envious!!! but yours TRUEly IS a great Mid-life crisis! :up: :D
when i'm living in a cardboard box after this tour (eating from a can) remind me that I had alot of fun at all those shows :wink:

Diane L said:

*stands up and applauds* :applaud:

Just because I am chronologically an old fogey does not mean I have to ACT like one! And Bono, Edge, Adam and Larry are my guides to becoming older and still being young enough in spirit to rock and roll!!!!

I neeeever lost my sense of Wonder/fun/Celebration or Rockin' Out !!! woooooo!:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

UETEOTW ;drool: x's 10
WGRYWH :drool; x's 6

U2dork said:
I thought of Axver when I read the willie williams' diary entry about the guy they caught on tape that was so happy to be at the show if he smiled any harder his head would come off...

I love that entry! I love seeing that it makes them so happy that people are having a good time. The band and crew really care about the fans:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom