Amsterdam III setlist partay part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just got back from Amsterdam. Damn what a brilliant night and setlist. after one they also played a fairly large part of unchained melody, really fantastic and miss sarajevo...........wow nobody saw that one coming!

Does anybody know how the fat guy came on the stage during BD??

Has anybody mentioned that U2 has played for two and a half hours tonight? The show started at 20:45 and ended at 23:15... Wonder when thát will happen again :drool:

A lot of surprises with a wonderfull version of Miss Sarajevo... Goose bumps...

Well, I thought Dublin 3 was also 2 1/2 hours. Still, I don't know when it will happen again. Maybe again at the next concert, maybe in the fall, maybe never. :)

Just a picture my friend made of bono (during sycmioyo i think) from tonights show

P7162616.jpg

zwervers2 said:
UNBEFUCKINGLIEVABLE WHAT A NIGHT......

I'M CAN OFFICIALY DIE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Take it easy my friend.. Breath in breath out... (I was there too... A night to remember...)

I desperately need to hear Miss Sarajevo :love: ...i am in love with Bono's operatic vocal in Hands That Built America.....i need to hear this performance:huh:

LJT said:
I desperately need to hear Miss Sarajevo :love: ...i am in love with Bono's operatic vocal in Hands That Built America.....i need to hear this performance:huh:
The Hans That Build America opera vocal's were processed in the studio... This Miss Sarajevo bit he did in a natural way... Very good, he nailed it! Even the high/long part in the end...

zwervers2 said:

ZWERVERS WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FOR 2 DAYS????????

well i think it has more to do with the fact that he got shot over what he believed in. Any free society has got to have freedom of speech. If somebody here thinks vertigo 2 times is a good idea and tells everybody, he is probably gonna face some contradictionary comments from others to that but it doesnt mean we are gonna shoot the poor soul :wink:

I dont think its directly linked to the coexist thing but more to what happened in holland the last few weeks

Neilz said:

The Hans That Build America opera vocal's were processed in the studio... This Miss Sarajevo bit he did in a natural way... Very good, he nailed it! Even the high/long part in the end...

Yeh but its more the Oscars performance i love of Hands...even though i think there is an echo effect in use somewhere during it....

zwervers2 said:

Zwervers is officially a happy bunny:cool:

Neilz said:

Take it easy my friend.. Breath in breath out... (I was there too... A night to remember...)

sorry a little bit drunk hahaha...I have been flying on hands during wgrywh I cried during OOTS got goosebumps during Miss Sarajevo...unbelievable...The banner is gone but I thin it worked hahahahhaha...thanks to sylvia which words I put on the banner:
Make Vertigox2 History and no-one gets hurt

don;t know if anyone of the band noticed but man I loved this show

How does it rank with the other U2 concerts you have seen in your time Zwervers?

zooholland said:
zwervers2 where were you in the audience?

yesterday up fornt and today near the stage where bono plays the drumkit and adam spends most of the time

LJT said:
How does it rank with the other U2 concerts you have seen in your time Zwervers?

second!!

nothing will NEVER EVER beat Slane 25th august 2001 but this was very very cool...my voice is GONE

I was on the rail at the otehr b stage. Someone thre had a sign which said crubms on it so I thought who knows maybe its you
but it wasnt

zooholland said:
I was on the rail at the otehr b stage. Someone thre had a sign which said crubms on it so I thought who knows maybe its you
but it wasnt

hahaha no the banner with crumbs on it was "stolen'yesterday by some idiot who was high on some substance.,..he threw it on the stage at least he attempted..it faded into oblivion

zwervers2 said:

second!!

nothing will NEVER EVER beat Slane 25th august 2001 but this was very very cool...my voice is GONE

woooooooooohooooooooooo as Elevation says.....glad you hada great time mate...i guess your heads GONE too...up in the clouds tis a good place to be:up:

Back
Top Bottom